Half of the 10 fastest-growing cities in the US are in Texas

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
:ohhh: Is it better than Houston tho?

depends on taste. i like latin bytches, and san antonio gots em. houston is a close second. austin does not have the same calibur of bytches. mostly hipsters and goofy ass white girls, generally speaking of course.

damn i cant front, i got SOME love for texas, but the last decade this place has turned to shyt with all the transplanted folks. like someone else stated, there's pretty much no more cultural identity, especially in austin.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on taste. i like latin bytches, and san antonio gots em. houston is a close second. austin does not have the same calibur of bytches. mostly hipsters and goofy ass white girls, generally speaking of course.

damn i cant front, i got SOME love for texas, but the last decade this place has turned to shyt with all the transplanted folks. like someone else stated, there's pretty much no more cultural identity, especially in austin.

Thing I like about Houston is its variety. Any color, any size.(Thickness everywhere :noah:). Can't speak on San Antonio, You're right about Austin

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately all these people coming here will shoot up the rent and prices of everything.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
texas-globe1.jpg

:dead:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

the UT co-eds tho :noah:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
hope to be making that move to San Antonio next summer...only spot outside of Austin that I'd live

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i miss san antonio :to: :sadbron:

all the way over here in EL PASO :snoop:

at least buying a house is cheap as shyt though over here :manny:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West

when people find out about jobs and cost of living they running to it.. look at atlanta was one of the best places in the country.. now u have all those transplant moving in and bringing there way of living instead of adjusting to your city and state way of living..