Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
I honestly don't believe this. I know way too many black people doing better than 15k. Which part of the country is bringing these stats down?

I mean you can work at walmart and make more than 15k a year in most of the country.

BLACK MEN not making any money. Crackas don't want strong men in they midst. Staffing centers full of Big nikkas who some is felons that no white people gonna hire under any circumstances. You think they hiring 6'5" 260 lbdarkskin Rashan who went up north for armed robbery? Got a scar on his neck? Lot of brothas out there just like that.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
BLACK MEN not making any money. Crackas don't want strong men in they midst. Staffing centers full of Big nikkas who some is felons that no white people gonna hire under any circumstances. You think they hiring 6'5" 260 lbdarkskin Rashan who went up north for armed robbery? Got a scar on his neck? Lot of brothas out there just like that.

And unfortunately if they get caught slipping in some states, they catch another felony, that is life....

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Black Americans are the most delusional group on Earth. Our women feel they deserve the spoils that CAC men provide their wives, yet we're worth a fraction of what their worth.

We're just a stunting / flossing / fronting people. We're broke is fukk. We imitate success, but we don't have much. Don't own and land or office bldgs.

We really need to get real. When you think everything is gravy you don't try and fix anything.

Good post. We are certainly the most delusional.

Given all the stuntin’ on Instagram, you’d think we are out here all on some boss shyt!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Probably mostly retail/customer service we are way way Over represented in those fields and they are not giving hours nor decent pay
I said this to a nikka at work and he was so dumb he tried to argue against it

I let it drop cuz I didn’t want to cause a scene

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tWBjtGd.png

But work is fukking terrible, I constantly feel "other", and there's a constant assault on the mental being the only black person in the office. It's a tenuous balance between staying on mission and being in a position to put others on / build something vs. protecting my own mental health. shyt like this is always a good reminder in terms of sucking things up for now and thinking long term.

Finally dating a black woman (half black at least) who will have my kids be black. She's woke - they're bullshytting her at work too though.

Living in expensive ass CA and money could go much further in a state like TX or down south, but then I have to think about my kids being raised around and educated by the absolute worst types of CACs.

Anyway - we're all fighting the same war, just in different theaters, so we have to stop tearing each other down. Black men who aren't making money GO LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS but have a plan.

My boy is living with his parents but getting kicked out because he refuses to start realistically entertaining job opportunities. Has a masters, about ~$200k in debt, and is working near minimum wage holding out for a job that pays six figures. Tried to tell them the game's not set up that way, but haven't been able to get through to him. A few years ago, he had a ~$30K come up from a workplace safety incident. Lived in Atlanta at the time - could've done any number of things with the money but blew it flossing and chasing loose women :mjcry: .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is easy to believe. Have any Coli brehs seen a city like Baltimore or Detroit? :whoa:The poverty is surreal. Even in rich cities like DC and San Francisco, the hood is like a different country that has experienced no benefits from gov't expansion and the tech boom, respectively.:damn: Unemployment in the black community is often structural and it's been that way for decades. What Amerikkka does is siphon millions of black people into prison because being poor and black is often a crime. The prison industrial complex is the slavery of our lifetime.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t made money like that in almost 20 years. It’s just crazy because I moved to work in Charlotte because the money was way better than where I was working,. I see and hear about job postings around here and stay doing the :picard: Companies straight trying to turn shyt into sugar with these great sounding job postings masking how much they’re paying.

Come work for our amazing company with astounding perks. $10 an hour:picard:

How the hell are you supposed to live off 10 an hour in Charlotte?? If it’s bad here I can’t imagine how it is in the bigger cities.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This is easy to believe. Have any Coli brehs seen a city like Baltimore or Detroit? :whoa:The poverty is surreal. Even in rich cities like DC and San Francisco, the hood is like a different country that has experienced no benefits from gov't expansion and the tech boom, respectively.:damn: Unemployment in the black community is often structural and it's been that way for decades. What Amerikkka does is siphon millions of black people into prison because being poor and black is often a crime. The prison industrial complex is the slavery of our lifetime.

Philly, Camden, Trenton, Newark, Atlantic City....never recovered from the crack-era, now we got those children from Boomers/GenXers are the adult Millennials who were sabotaged 30 years ago...

All by design for the prison complex

deeznutz93

AADOS
Daps

Think about all the black people in the mid-west and the south like Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. We pay far to much attention to Celebrities and Athletes. When they're over exposed and used to cover up black poverty.

Once the black boomers die off. It will get dark, if we don't start fighting