Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
who would have known coming from broke people means you're gonna be broke yourself. :pachaha:
My grandmother told me there were only 2 groups: poor, and rich. If I get hurt today and I can’t maintain my lifestyle, I guess I’m poor.

There are far too many optimistic poor people in this country. There are far too many poor people in this country who don’t want to appear envious. However, they will try to criticize a poor person who is receiving help from the state.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
At this point we're the only ones shaming each other for staying at home. Even white people have come to accept the fact that they may live with their parents into their 30s and beyond.
True stuff.

The thought of getting out and living by yourself is not poppPo as much as prior generations had it

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
People aren't living in reality

Black Americans are the most delusional group on Earth. Our women feel they deserve the spoils that CAC men provide their wives, yet we're worth a fraction of what their worth.

We're just a stunting / flossing / fronting people. We're broke as fukk. We imitate success, but we don't have much. Don't own any land or office bldgs.

We really need to get real. When you think everything is gravy you don't try and fix anything.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Thats tragic. Yet these bishes calling brehs broke, and half all us broke

Aw well Im in the 1% and still climbing........but one major health issue away from being broke like erybody else Im sure. till then tho: IM DRIPPIN!

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black Americans are the most delusional group on Earth. Our women feel they deserve the spoils that CAC men provide their wives, yet we're worth a fraction of what their worth.

We're just a stunting / flossing / fronting people. We're broke is fukk. We imitate success, but we don't have much. Don't own and land or office bldgs.

We really need to get real. When you think everything is gravy you don't try and fix anything.

Agree. We have mastered the art of creating the illusion of success. Its a little ironic how there is an aspect of our culture that puts so emphasis on hustling, "getting money" and conspicuous consumption and yet, we are the most unwealthiest and vulnerable group of people in this country. We're only fooling ourselves with that nonsense.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I really blame women. Women set the standards on what men should have to date them. Women expect Black men to provide like White men do. They're in swimming in debt due to student loans, traveling, shopping and dinning out all the time, but will not date a dude with no degree and fancy titled career, while they're plumbers banking 80k easily. We're really a lost group.