Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
So I'll configure the question.

Explain how black wealth can be generated, otherwise.

you don't need to be married to generate black wealth and keep it in your family

look at gladys knight's restaraunt (it's closed i know), that was her and her son

no husband involved that i know of. same for sweetie pies(?) in st loius - i don't recall seeing a husband around there either

those are examples that we all know from television and celebrity; but you don't need marriage to establish and maintain wealth.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Education, making money, clubbing >> getting legally married

:yeshrug:

I'd included social media making casual sex 1000 times easier

snapchat/instagram/tinder add to that .. role models and social views

we have movies out there talking about "I think I love my wife" , "Why did I get married"

how many people have happily married long time relationships in their family or neighborhoods anymore ?

we have websites dedicated to help people commit adultery (ashley madison)

and when was the last time you even heard a LOVE song being promoted on popular music..

nowadays if you tell someone you love them you might as well have said fukk u.. lol that relationship might be over soon

You have to sacrifice your some of your personal goals to dedicate your life to a mate who has a 50% chance to leave you within 10years

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
We need to change Marriage in the US to being a 5 year contract that can be renewed every 3-5yrs afterward. If one party doesn't want to renew then the marriage ends and there's no need for a divorce.

this will force people to act right because if it isn't working they know that contract is coming up and their partner can walk clean.

(you can figure out who gets what at the onset like a prenup)

most marriages nowadays are business decisions.. people need to start realizing it and getting onboard

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What's crazy to me is a lot of women these days don't even want to have children. This is across cultures, races and everything!!!!!

Ah well. One of my professors just got married and had her first and according to her only child at 38 and she is going nuts. I'm not pressed for it just yet b/c I got too much going on. I've been proposed to twice and I thank my lucky stars I wasn't desperate enuff to jump into a marriage just so i could say "Iz married ya'll!"

I only want marriage if it's forever. No divorce. Nobody in my immediate family beyond 1st cousins on both my mom and father's side of the family have ever gotten a divorce. Something tells me my next serious relationship is coming soon b/c this dude has been really supporting me. But I'm taking my sweet time b4 jumping into anything, much less getting married.:yeshrug::francis: Choose carefully people. May the odds ever be in ur favor.:lupe:

No matter what you think. Your next relationship will flame out and you'll be right back to square 1:jawalrus: