Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:whistle:

VlZhUuCU0aKvmC5o0bc7F1uQTE669lCNL4R7to1KR467xjpE1yRvNbshKJbUceBk.jpg

:whistle:

That statement never lied. Trained to be thots.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Not surprised. This is one of the most selfish generations of all time.

People don't wanna have kids, don't wanna have spouses, don't wanna have religion, dont wanna have anything that requires even the smallest sacrifice.

If it puts restrictions on their life in any form they hate it. Just like children.

Youre damn right im not living with unnecessary restrictions. :hhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its like I said time and time again

Commitment to a man of value is the male vagina, and men of value ain't thots.

The average woman of today has whored herself out to men left and right why would you want to pay full price for a 300,000 mile ford pinto

You gotta psend like 5,000 on a ring to ask a strumpet to marry you, then have a lavish wedding where women of today aint evne paying for the wedding anymore

you cant tell women of today what to do, shes loling and giggling as male friends post lewd comments on her instagram and follow her on snapchat , stop being so insecure :troll:

Now if you find a true gem a proverbs 31 women, a faithful loyal queen then :banderas:, but if not its better to be single than with the average broad of today.

Last edited:

imp7

Pro
Daps
The source used survey results from young people. And they estimate the never married percentages by never married trends over the past decades which keep going up of course.
I can see how this may turn out to be true for men and women. I and most of my friends are female. The only ones who want to get married are religious. I'm a natural loner and expect myself to be alone for life.

ace416

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So not wanting to have children is selfish :mjlol:

lol nah not the choice to be childless but the reason behind the choice. What percentage of people are choosing to be childless for some altruistic reason like overpopulation/strain of resources vs the people skipping childbearing for say their career?

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
ALOT are. Alot more than men thats for sure.

If u promised men regular sex for the rest of their lives but no marriage, theyd be all for it.

U do the same for females, all sex no committment no marriage and most will be depressed and hate their lives.

Yea but marriage is about A LOT more than sex. I could just as easily say if you promised (to a woman with her own money already ) a woman that she would have to cook, clean, restrict her social life, raise the kids and be less available to her job in exchange for a measly commitment from a man she doesn't really need , a lot fewer women would jump at that, unless they were enticed by the potential financial security. I think the idea that women desire long term legal companionship from men is becoming antiquated and was based on the need for stability in the first place. A woman can live a very stable on her these days

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
It's hard putting up with people's deceptions and BS when you're someone of integrity. Don't know who to trust and it's got me jaded. Saturday, a man I respected told me he was fukking another bytch on his wife.
I heard the wildest story last night that made me really step back and evaluate existence. It's scary out here.

But I totally agree.