Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
#importgang is the way to go imo.

I just couldn't trust anyone that grew up in the same country as me, especially with how the internet was retooled as a mass marketing / mind control/ brain drain machine in the early aughts. There just wasnt anything to believe in anymore once every idea and culture was accessible, and seeing how the lowest hanging fruit (culturally) was gobbled up by the masses.

Americans aren't groomed for sacrifice and ideals. We can only go as far as our self-absorption will take us...unless we meet someone who was raised differently...someone who isnt intimately connected to the American plight of easy come, easy go.

My wife was an exchange student at my alma mater. We eventually got together because we hung around the same friends, who were a nice mixed of foreign students and Americans. To say that it was eye opening and refreshing to share with people who have definite non American identities and cultures would be an understatement to say the least.

#4RinGang all day

What country is your wife from breh? :salute:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
The current feminist narrative that dominates our culture, that "women and men are all the same and desire the same things" , is fukking us all up. My sister is a doctor, and even though she's a self proclaimed feminist, she still believes that a husband should always out earn the wife. At her 120 gs annual wage, it's gonna be difficult for her to find a man who makes more or as much as her, and who is also over 6 foot, attractive and shares the same
desire to settle down. She's also the typical over entitled average looking 30 something year old woman. She still thinks she's entitled to a lawyer or a doctor husband,despite the fact that her colleagues are playing the field well into their 40s and most of them don't want a stressed out doctor as a wife. The way I see it, as women make more money a d focus less on raising a family, the rates of unhappiness in women will skyrocket. In 20 years time, when all these lonely and childless millennial and gen Z career women who drank the Koolaid, realise that they cant have it all, we are probably going to see a severe mental health crisis. Radical Feminists will then have to answer for their deception.
Curious as to why you think childlessness = unhappiness ? And if women can't have it all, is it possible that they choose the career instead? An MD is a remarkable profession and a lifelong dream for many people who r in that profession , I can't imagine someone getting to fulfill that and still being unhappy simply because they didn't get to pop a baby out. Perhaps disappointed, but not genuinely unhappy

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I can agree with that, but that belief implies that there are a lot of great, marriagable black people everywhere. I would say that remaining single is preferable to marrying a seriously flawed black man. And I don't mean flawed in regards to superficial traits or him needing to be perfect. I mean like fundamentally flawed to the extent that it would lessen his ability to lead a family. Because black wealth and greatness is not going to magically appear from a marriage if the spouses themselves can't contribute to it

But whose fault is that considering the bulk of your gender spend y'all lives fukking whom y'all WANTED to fukk instead of whom y'all SHOULD have fukked :ufdup:

You women are full of shyt with this MYTH that their aren't a plethora of good black men whom are able to contribute.....

YOU WOMEN DO THE CHOOSING and UNFORTUNATELY during your most important years 24-30 y'all do a lot of CURVING of some good black men...trust me I kmow......

The guys you women are typically attracted to are FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED :manny:

While passing over the guys with those qualities because he is BORING...or NOT SEXUALLY APPEALING or living up to your IDEALISTIC STANDARDS.... (6ft...6pack...6 figures)

The "wife" of a pastor in Atlanta I was banging always told me she always desired me since the college days even though I was FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED.....I was struggling working the promo music game living on the road and the hood ..dranking and just living on the edge till I had my son

She had a great man. ...a helluva father ........but according to her PETTY ASS he was too "conservative" sexually

So she was willing to risk her marriage to mess with my flawed azz just because I WAS ENTERTAINING :manny:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
But whose fault is that considering the bulk of your gender spend y'all lives fukking whom y'all WANTED to fukk instead of whom y'all SHOULD have fukked :ufdup:

You women are full of shyt with this MYTH that their aren't a plethora of good black men whom are able to contribute.....

YOU WOMEN DO THE CHOOSING and UNFORTUNATELY during your most important years 24-30 y'all do a lot of CURVING of some good black men...trust me I kmow......

The guys you women are typically attracted to are FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED :manny:

While passing over the guys with those qualities because he is BORING...or NOT SEXUALLY APPEALING or living up to your IDEALISTIC STANDARDS.... (6ft...6pack...6 figures)

The "wife" of a pastor in Atlanta I was banging always told me she always desired me since the college days even though I was FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED.....I was struggling working the promo music game living on the road and the hood ..dranking and just living on the edge till I had my son

She had a great man. ...a helluva father ........but according to her PETTY ASS he was too "conservative" sexually

So she was willing to risk her marriage to mess with my flawed azz just because I WAS ENTERTAINING :manny:
As a man you should want to be a decent person for your own benefit. Reliability, leadership, financial literacy, knowledge, ownership, responsibility are important and rewarding things in and of themselves. A man should have those things period. Whether u have 100 women or 0 women u should still desire wealth and knowledge. So the fact that a lot of men don't possess these things has nothing to do with women. Blame your failure on yourself. Better to stay single than to align yourself with a worthless negro. A lot of women are ok with this

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
No disrespect to the women that feel that way, but successful independent black women that don't get married and have children is not something that will help us as a people in the long run. We need as many strong black families as possible. Yeah, I know they can mentor and donate to causes, but the power that can developed from generational wealth and dynasties can't be replicated by other means.

Obviously, it's their life, they can do what they want. But as a society we need to encourage families and not rely on financial stability as a detractor from the larger more powerful benefits to marriage from a generational standpoint.
We need more highly educated women raising the next generation of Obamas and Michelle's. This isn't about restricting women's rights but making sure we don't become an idiocracy, where only the idiots with multiple baby daddies/mommies breed whilst the smart brothas and sisters aren't having kids and passing on their knowledge to the next generation because of their own selfishness and narcissism.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Curious as to why you think childlessness = unhappiness ? And if women can't have it all, is it possible that they choose the career instead? An MD is a remarkable profession and a lifelong dream for many people who r in that profession , I can't imagine someone getting to fulfill that and still being unhappy simply because they didn't get to pop a baby out. Perhaps disappointed, but not genuinely unhappy
I come from a very successful family and what Ive noticed is that the women in our family who rejected motherhood and focused primarily on their careers ended up becoming reliant on anti depressants by the time they reach their late 30s, whilst those who chose the traditional way of life were more content. This is just my experience. I believe natural selection instilled in us a desire to raise offsprings, and those who resist those strong natural inclination will usually regret it later in life.

Daps
I'm not CONFUSED AT ALL...

as an OG unlike my other FLABBY N SICK brethen whom are afraid to admit this

my generation WERE HORRIBLE PARENTS IN THE 90S

like corey holcomb said...we as men dated TRASH and mated with TRASH and now the offspring of RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES are causing havoc on the streets and online...

"The OFFSPRING of RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES rule the streets with CHAOS!!"- COREY HOLCOMB

many of us. had no business being parents we were stilll childlike in our development

bthe millenial PARENTS were my peers in high school and social life.....

Alot of the byatches i went to school with in the 90s were the first to throw Morality and Courting and Woman hood out the door

2 live crew set the precedent to the twerking generation....Pac "sang" about Thug Passion and they wanted that...The Jiggy era was in ...and every byatch from NYC to MIAMI to LA wanted a Baller...

the first R&B thugs arrived in this era...in the form of Jodeci and R. Kelly .....paving the way for today's vulgarity...

and the women followed suit...Adina Howard's "Freak Like Me' became the new anthem....

and you had women like TLC justifying CREEPing on your man... :snoop:

along with Mokenstef who made it no longer taboo to share a man

FreakNik and Black Daytona and Black Bike week

the women that became pregnant during this era left a fukked up impression on thier kids....and i knew it was gonna fukking happen :ufdup:

when i first moved to ATL in the 90s i met a gourgeous sista whom had a young child that mostly stayed with Grandma....

because this byatch was truly NOT FIT TO BE A PARENT...all she did and i can't front i enabled her was party , drink and travel.......

and what was sad is she got married at a young age to some Army cat who was stationed overseas in Korea...still married to him while letting me knock her juicebox out every other night...

she explained the only reason she got married to dude was the fact that his ARMY BENIFITS was what she needed as insurance for her and her daugther she had from a previous relationship....

but the byatch real talk wasn't much of a damn parent to be honest :camby:

i absolutely feel she seen the Club more than she seen her child on the average week.......

so i wouldn't be suprsided how fukked up her daughter is at this point in her twenties

i know this for a fact....

a few months ago i had lunch with a 23 year old community college chick that i was training at my job.....

beautiful girl..i mean breathtaking :ohlawd: but SERIOUSLY WARPED IN THE HEAD.....

only reason why she is able or willing to keep this job cause she lost so many others..is because we don't DRUG SCREEN

she said she CAN'T STOP SMOKING WEED ...because it's the only way she can sleep because she is soo depressed and stressed all the time

we had a convo one day and she basically explained that her MOTHER WASN'T SHYT......ran her DAD off...cause she constantly cheated and ran the streets and even tried to put Grown Men on to her daughter that had money..........

just sad....... it's not suprising why they identify with RIHANNA so much and that SAVAGE LIFE :manny:

But baby, don't get it twisted
You was just another nikka on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bytch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
fukk ya white horse and ya carriage

:picard:

when i heard this song...i knew right then and there....IT'S A WRAP for anybody believing in the ideals of love, romance and courtship.... :camby:

as Shabba Ranks once eloquently said..."WE HAVE REACHED THE TENTH STAGE OF EVIL!" :ohlawd:

these hoes are taking PRIDE in being SAVAGES :gucci:

IT AIN'T SAFE NO MAN........SIMPING WILL GET YOU EATING ALIVE IN THIS ERA :whoa:

they take pride in this shyt :damn:

d3b3f5581c61bed10a7e0e33aa8dba72.1000x847x1.png

Very true. The people who parented the kids of the 90's were overall terrible parents. It always starts with the parents. It's the reason for the single motherhood explosion we have today currently.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I'm not CONFUSED AT ALL...

as an OG unlike my other FLABBY N SICK brethen whom are afraid to admit this

my generation WERE HORRIBLE PARENTS IN THE 90S

like corey holcomb said...we as men dated TRASH and mated with TRASH and now the offspring of RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES are causing havoc on the streets and online...

"The OFFSPRING of RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES rule the streets with CHAOS!!"- COREY HOLCOMB

many of us. had no business being parents we were stilll childlike in our development

bthe millenial PARENTS were my peers in high school and social life.....

Alot of the byatches i went to school with in the 90s were the first to throw Morality and Courting and Woman hood out the door

2 live crew set the precedent to the twerking generation....Pac "sang" about Thug Passion and they wanted that...The Jiggy era was in ...and every byatch from NYC to MIAMI to LA wanted a Baller...

the first R&B thugs arrived in this era...in the form of Jodeci and R. Kelly .....paving the way for today's vulgarity...

and the women followed suit...Adina Howard's "Freak Like Me' became the new anthem....

and you had women like TLC justifying CREEPing on your man... :snoop:

along with Mokenstef who made it no longer taboo to share a man

FreakNik and Black Daytona and Black Bike week

the women that became pregnant during this era left a fukked up impression on thier kids....and i knew it was gonna fukking happen :ufdup:

when i first moved to ATL in the 90s i met a gourgeous sista whom had a young child that mostly stayed with Grandma....

because this byatch was truly NOT FIT TO BE A PARENT...all she did and i can't front i enabled her was party , drink and travel.......

and what was sad is she got married at a young age to some Army cat who was stationed overseas in Korea...still married to him while letting me knock her juicebox out every other night...

she explained the only reason she got married to dude was the fact that his ARMY BENIFITS was what she needed as insurance for her and her daugther she had from a previous relationship....

but the byatch real talk wasn't much of a damn parent to be honest :camby:

i absolutely feel she seen the Club more than she seen her child on the average week.......

so i wouldn't be suprsided how fukked up her daughter is at this point in her twenties

i know this for a fact....

a few months ago i had lunch with a 23 year old community college chick that i was training at my job.....

beautiful girl..i mean breathtaking :ohlawd: but SERIOUSLY WARPED IN THE HEAD.....

only reason why she is able or willing to keep this job cause she lost so many others..is because we don't DRUG SCREEN

she said she CAN'T STOP SMOKING WEED ...because it's the only way she can sleep because she is soo depressed and stressed all the time

we had a convo one day and she basically explained that her MOTHER WASN'T SHYT......ran her DAD off...cause she constantly cheated and ran the streets and even tried to put Grown Men on to her daughter that had money..........

just sad....... it's not suprising why they identify with RIHANNA so much and that SAVAGE LIFE :manny:

But baby, don't get it twisted
You was just another nikka on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bytch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
fukk ya white horse and ya carriage

:picard:

when i heard this song...i knew right then and there....IT'S A WRAP for anybody believing in the ideals of love, romance and courtship.... :camby:

as Shabba Ranks once eloquently said..."WE HAVE REACHED THE TENTH STAGE OF EVIL!" :ohlawd:

these hoes are taking PRIDE in being SAVAGES :gucci:

IT AIN'T SAFE NO MAN........SIMPING WILL GET YOU EATING ALIVE IN THIS ERA :whoa:

they take pride in this shyt :damn:

d3b3f5581c61bed10a7e0e33aa8dba72.1000x847x1.png

:sas1:This guy told no lies

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I didn't read this (and I won't), but let's look at it from another angle:

Who says they want to get married?

I mean, can you pay her bills?
Can you pay her telephone bills, can you pay her automo-bills? Then maybe you can chill.

Because she don't want no scrubs hangin' out the passengers' side of their best friends' ride trying to holla at her.

And all her women that's independent can throw their hands up at her. And so forth.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
The current feminist narrative that dominates our culture, that "women and men are all the same and desire the same things" , is fukking us all up. My sister is a doctor, and even though she's a self proclaimed feminist, she still believes that a husband should always out earn the wife. At her 120 gs annual wage, it's gonna be difficult for her to find a man who makes more or as much as her, and who is also over 6 foot, attractive and shares the same
desire to settle down. She's also the typical over entitled average looking 30 something year old woman. She still thinks she's entitled to a lawyer or a doctor husband,despite the fact that her colleagues are playing the field well into their 40s and most of them don't want a stressed out doctor as a wife. The way I see it, as women make more money a d focus less on raising a family, the rates of unhappiness in women will skyrocket. In 20 years time, when all these lonely and childless millennial and gen Z career women who drank the Koolaid, realise that they cant have it all, we are probably going to see a severe mental health crisis. Radical Feminists will then have to answer for their deception.
:popcorn3::smoker: cant wait