Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
ITS REALLY BECAUSE MEN OF ALL RACES ARE WAKING UP TO THE FACT THAT MARRIAGE ISNT LOVE ITS A CONTRACT AND WE ARE ALWAYS fukkED WHEN THAT CONTRACT IS BROKEN NO MATTER IF WE ARE WRONG OR RIGHT....A bytch CAN CHEAT ON YOU AND YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY HER ALIMONY AND SHE GETS CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS WHICH YOU GOTTA PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR...HOW IS THAT FAIR? shyt IS CRAZY HOW ONE SIDED THESE LAWS ARE AND MEN ARE REALIZING GETTING MARRIED TO THE WRONG bytch OR IMPREGNATING THE WRONG bytch CAN REALLY fukk YOUR ENTIRE LIFE FINANCIALLY...ON THE OTHER HAND bytchES DONT REALLY GOT shyt TO LOSE EVERY THING TO GAIN...MOST YOUNG nikkaS SAYING fukk THAT AND JUST STAYING A BACHELOR UNTIL THEY ALLLLL THE WAY RIGHT

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No matter what you think. Your next relationship will flame out and you'll be right back to square 1:jawalrus:
Annie are u okay? :lolbron:Who hurt u?

But nah seriously, there's nothing wrong with that to me. I'm happy by default so others can only supplement my joy, not create it.
Being single is not as much of a scary possibility as it would have been decades ago.
:manny:
But my bad. I know that's the boring, not fun reaction. You were going for tears, screaming and gnashing of teeth, right?:sas2: (Aquarius thrive in solitude boo. Ain't nothing to see here.)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i believe it for a multitude of reasons

- young men aren't providers anymore
- women want men that don't exist or to share the few desirable men
-people lack social skills nowdays
- we live in a "hook up" culture

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I have 5 beautiful cousins who can't find a mate, shyts crazy makes me feel bad cause they are good women not on Instagram and in the club but maybe they need to be?
Maybe because they are curving nerds and lames in the library and holding out for their Odel Beckhams

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I have 5 beautiful cousins who can't find a mate, shyts crazy makes me feel bad cause they are good women not on Instagram and in the club but maybe they need to be?

Same situation. Hate seeing my female cousins not mated up.

"It Ain't Hard to Tell"

I said it before, I know literally dozens of professional/good career, college educated, single, no kids, beautiful/fairly attractive black women in their 30s right now.....:mjcry:

When I talk about legalized bigamy, #TeamLegalizedBigamy2016 and the new campaign #TeamLegalizedBigamy2018-2020...I'm only 45% joking...:francis:

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
i believe it for a multitude of reasons

- young men aren't providers anymore
- women want men that don't exist or to share the few desirable men
-people lack social skills nowdays
- we live in a "hook up" culture

To me the bolded is the biggest difference.

I don't care what nobody says, most women don't respect men that are "equal" or below them. Once you stop being a provider or somebody they "look up to" the dynamic of the relationship changes.

Daps
"It Ain't Hard to Tell"

I said it before, I know literally dozens of professional/goid career, college educated, single, no kids, beautiful/fairly attractive black women in their 30s right now.....:mjcry:

When I talk about legalized bigamy, #TeamLegalizedBigamy2016 and the new campaign #TeamLegalizedBigamy2018-2020...I'm only 45% joking...:francis:

They're holding out for a pretty boy corporate thug.

Or just a pretty boy.

We might as well legalize it if they all fukkin the same nikkas anyway. Bigamy and polygamy are widely practiced in Africa, right? Black women seem to like it more than monogamy, so I'm all for it.