Hakeem Jeffries ETHERED the republicans

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I just said voting Democrat is the only position which is what YOU’RE always crying about. Do I have to also give them a reach around?

Lol @ wanting policy similar to other less rich industrialized nations being commie shyt. Shows what a ridiculous shill you are.

Stfu cac fakkit and give son props for the speech and sit ya lily white ass down. I smell extra expired mayonnaise everytime I read one of your wack ass posts. Weirdo.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the ENTIRE reason this whole fukking disaster happed in the first place was NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED. If we had cleared the bar, they wouldn't be able to do this stupid ass flex
Act like Gerrymandering didn’t happen brehs

Act like nobody voted yet a red wave was prevented brehs

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I will accept moral victories and kumbaya bullshyt all day every day over anything the Republicans are "offering".

I vote Democrat all day everyday but I'm not going to act like they are ever trying to push the envelope. They only react to shyt once the public pushes them too far. They play the game poorly bc they can't even lock in all their people on the issues. Sometimes they let the wrong people dictate their platforms as well

The other side openly hates all non whites and works to make things worse for everybody not rich. I never buy what they sell with their transparent bullshyt. But they know how to effectively market themselves :hubie: . They rile up all the older people and have heavy online presence drumming up their conspiracies. Spend their time spewing nonsense publicly to distract people while doing nefarious shyt and ensuring things are locked in for themselves and their donors. That's how they ended up locking up all the courts from the top down

Democrats waste time and money behind different groups only for them to vote the other way :dead:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
At what point do democrats get it through their head that rhetorical "ownings" are irrelevant lol. It may have mattered in 2008 or 2012 when there was a generational dude handing republicans Ls but since then? Nobody cares, it's all about tribes and who shows up more.

:gucci:

Breh Joe Biden and Democrats been stacking nothing but Ws while Republicans been looking nothing but shyt.

Jobs increasing by the month

Gas prices down

Mid term success

Biden just struck a bi partisan deal while Congress was damn near burning

And you coming through with this 2016 "lol Dems so dumb." coli hot take as if you live under a rock.

This was one of the greatest televised slams on the Republicans I ever seen. Hakeem talked that shyt. fukk outta here with the passive TLR GOP ass kissing

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Unfortunately we've been dealt a 2 party system so it is what it is
Yeah because your black ass and the rest of us 12% of the population would have soooooo much voice with 6 political parties competing in a 90% white country.

Smart dummies always repeat the same shyt and call it independent thought. We're minorities. We benefit from an inclusive limited party system.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

that was a nice read by jefferies. its good to see someone like him in the position of house leader.

the loser in the tweet posts just like just like OP "HOLY shyt Jeffries just completely OWNED the Republicans AAAHHHH!!!"
lmao nikka shut up. yea it was def legit but you gassing it OD. sit down.

EDIT - "schooled these fools" :heh:
man gtfoh :camby: