ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think people have made up their mind on who they're going to vote for since 2020. Democrats look retarded with all this infighting and last minute change of plays. Whole party should commit that if they get Biden to drop out and the person they replace him does worse than Biden would have

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So the Democrats had the "talented" field.

Whats the difference between now and the primaries?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This shyt crazy af. We could have had President Bernie Sanders who not only could speak coherent sentences but also had plans and ideas to improve the county but nah the Mainstream Media and Dem Party pushed the idea that “Only Joe Biden could beat Trump” and now the same machine is turning on him even tho he was in this exact mental and physical state In 2020 when he was their savior :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
do they have a candidate in mind and how to they expect people to galvanize towards a new nominee in less than 100 days?

This is my thing. It makes no political sense to prop up anyone that isn't Kamala. And she's proven that she can't campaign. She might be a great legislator....but can she win? IDK.

Like @jay211 said. The only women with the cache to jump in this quick would be Michelle (who's said a bajillion times she doesn't want to do it.) and Big Gretch (who's got the chops, but wants to wait to finish out her gubernatorial term.)

I wouldn't want Michelle anyway...I'm tired of political families (Kennedy, Bush, Cheney, McCain, Clinton, etc)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is my thing. It makes no political sense to prop up anyone that isn't Kamala. And she's proven that she can't campaign. She might be a great legislator....but can she win? IDK.

Like @jay211 said. The only women with the cache to jump in this quick would be Michelle (who's said a bajillion times she doesn't want to do it.) and Big Gretch (who's got the chops, but wants to wait to finish out her gubernatorial term.)

I wouldn't want Michelle anyway...I'm tired of political families (Kennedy, Bush, Cheney, McCain, Clinton, etc)
Agreed with the bolded

But anyone who can win needs to throw their hat in the ring

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No smoke for Trump???? You think that Trump is Tupac status and you praise his "masculinity" for being shot.

Why you always bringing up trump shyt got NOTHING literally to do with him what the fukk!!!!???
:hhh: enough already I have one SINGULAR focus and that's putting the hurt on Biden and the establishment. fukk the dems fukk the republicans fukk BOTHSIDES... now what nikka...:stopitslime:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Picture this:

Spirit tells you their pilot isn't fit to fly you home from vacation, but he's a the scheduled pilot.....3 days before takeoff. So you ask Spirit if they're replacing the pilot and they respond with

Spirit:".........:yeshrug:"

That's literally what Capital Dems are doing. If he can't get it done, choose someone else. I mean the superdelegates could sway any nomination away from Biden with a phone call. But nikkas is p*ssyfooting because the Dem voters won't support a political coup. p*ssy. :pacspit:

The problem is that they can't really make Biden step down if he refuses to.

They can put pressure on him, but if he won't listen there's no actual way to force him that I know of.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Voting blue don’t matter who they select for November :manny:

Honestly Biden been looking bad compared to when he was running in 2020

That old age is catching up quickly
It's almost like being president is a very hard job that men 20 years his junior wouldn't do because of the level of commitment it requires.

He's one of those old people who needs to "prove" that he's somehow immune to the realities of aging and in so doing, only confirms what people think.