Hakeem Jeffries ETHERED the republicans

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Had you fukkers voted, the republicans wouldn't be doing these little stunts
To be fair, people are voting now. I think Trump may have created a more powerful and consistent liberal voting bloc than Obama. There are people who will show up to vote against republicans solely based on democratic/election integrity issues, not to mention the other extremism and authoritarianism. Dems avoided a blood bath in November and frankly are probably gonna destroy republicans in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination. So voting isn't the problem.

The problem is this idea that if we just roll back the clock and erase Trump, people will celebrate and everything will be right with the world. Meanwhile people can barely pay their fukking rent and still don't have great health insurance. There is no Obama figure to save democrats, and eventually the Trump threat will disappear. Then what? That's my concern and people like Jefferies aren't doing shyt to prepare for that. Democrats have to be prepared to take some dramatic, drastic steps. Obsessing over Trump and identity politics isn't going to improve people's lives.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

but only moral victories :rudy:

im talking about them hyping these speeches up. the republicans can get "dunked on" and laughed at but at the end of the day they get what they want. they stacked the courts from the top down to ensure that

i said on here multiple times before that biden has a crazy and somewhat unprecedented win streak. but people dont seem to care and it only gets 24 hr coverage

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im talking about them hyping these speeches up. the republicans can get "dunked on" and laughed at but at the end of the day they get what they want. they stacked the courts from the top down to ensure that

i said on here multiple times before that biden has a crazy and somewhat unprecedented win streak. but people dont seem to care and it only gets 24 hr coverage
I get the sentiment. It was nice to hear someone go hard on Republicans though.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
At what point do democrats get it through their head that rhetorical "ownings" are irrelevant lol. It may have mattered in 2008 or 2012 when there was a generational dude handing republicans Ls but since then? Nobody cares, it's all about tribes and who shows up more.
They're trying to drum up excitement with this guy to spur people to show up when it matters.

The alphabet thing is cool but meh, but if people start seeing traces of 2006-2008 Barack in there, that will galvanize the base.

People complained about Obama but Trump reminded them how bad things can really get.

"It gets the people going!"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:damn:Holy shyt, my man is legit Obama who would let his nuts hang. If Democrats fight fire with acid, it would be a wrap. How you going to get punked by a group of miserable old b*stards, but want to hold hands when the ball is in the court. Overkill the fukkers :why:
Vote and they don’t have a narrow margin to keep doing this shyt. Wash em out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I get the sentiment. It was nice to hear someone go hard on Republicans though.
Dudes keep moving the goalposts. People kept begging for democrats to talk that shyt. Now they’re doing it so now it’s about policy.

But now they can’t even be bothered to vote

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean add some of these guys in here to your list

I knew EXACTLY how this thread was gonna go :russ:

Buncha weirdo fakkit ass nikkas in here mad a Black man from my town just verbally sonned a whole political party that is hell bent on shyttin on Black people every chance they get, to their face. Gotta love the Coli. Every last nikka in here that ain't like that shyt can eat a big fat Herpes infested dikk. And tell ya mother and main homie I said it too. Ol' weirdo ass bytch nikkas :russ:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He's a star. The right choice was made to make him the leader of House Democrats. He's an effective communicator, and excellent at messaging, which is something the Democratic party has been horrible at for years.
Everytime I see him speak, I expect him to say DEADASS at the end. :mjlol:

Messaging has been 1/2 the Democrats problem. They got probably 75% of the country if they can explain what they're trying to do. There was a funny stat a while back about how much approval for Obamacare changed when you called it the ACA :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I knew EXACTLY how this thread was gonna go :russ:

Buncha weirdo fakkit ass nikkas in here mad a Black man from my town just verbally sonned a whole political party that is hell bent on shyttin on Black people every chance they get, to their face. Gotta love the Coli. Every last nikka in here that ain't like that shyt can eat a big fat Herpes infested dikk. And tell ya mother and main homie I said it too. Ol' weirdo ass bytch nikkas :russ:

Messaging has been 1/2 the Democrats problem. They got probably 75% of the country if they can explain what they're trying to do. There was a funny stat a while back about how much approval for Obamacare changed when you called it the ACA :dead:
Hakeem finna have these boys getting heart attacks. EARLY

He's NOT Obama. That much is CLEAR! :whoo: