☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah because your black ass and the rest of us 12% of the population would have soooooo much voice with 6 political parties competing in a 90% white country.

Smart dummies always repeat the same shyt and call it independent thought. We're minorities. We benefit from an inclusive limited party system.
:dead:

Right. This mythical “black party” would be undermined and barred from any political contest and the would never win enough votes in a primary much less general election to shake shyt up. Even further you’d have even fewer black politicians since many of the ones we already have aren’t even completely elected by only black votes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yeah because your black ass and the rest of us 12% of the population would have soooooo much voice with 6 political parties competing in a 90% white country.

Smart dummies always repeat the same shyt and call it independent thought. We're minorities. We benefit from an inclusive limited party system.

We could organize ourselves geographically to empower ourselves. If we became the demographic majority in 4-9 states we could send 8 senators and 20

plus congress people to congress. Plus we could control the state legislatures which would impact Black American lives the most.

And fukk Pan-Africanism.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

right. lack of choice and constant legislation getting stalled is a good thing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We could organize ourselves geographically to empower ourselves. If we became the demographic majority in 4-9 states we could send 8 senators and 20

plus congress people to congress. Plus we could control the state legislatures which would impact Black American lives the most.

And fukk Pan-Africanism.

Fam, you're just making shyt up at this point.

Black people are not a majority in ANY state currently. In fact, to do that, you'd have to put black people in fewer states to accomplish this and black people already live in the south mostly.

This is the most mathematically illiterate shyt yall love coming up with :mindblown:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Fam, you're just making shyt up at this point.

Black people are not a majority in ANY state currently. In fact, to do that, you'd have to put black people in fewer states to accomplish this and black people already live in the south mostly.

This is the most mathematically illiterate shyt yall love coming up with :mindblown:

Bro why don't you pontificate about your homeland Jamaica?

And I said if Black Americans did that then we could have more political power

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Stfu cac fakkit and give son props for the speech and sit ya lily white ass down. I smell extra expired mayonnaise everytime I read one of your wack ass posts. Weirdo.
There was a time I enjoyed your music. A shame you’ve turned fake militant. Cac this cac that. I’m going to put on Caribbean Queen to forget about how you turned out.

:scust:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
At what point do democrats get it through their head that rhetorical "ownings" are irrelevant lol. It may have mattered in 2008 or 2012 when there was a generational dude handing republicans Ls but since then? Nobody cares, it's all about tribes and who shows up more.
It didn't matter back then either. :yeshrug:
One day the sheeple will wake up and realize that they don't live in a true democracy.:unimpressed:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Meh.....It takes nothing and I mean nothing to get the black folk in line...

Mention jesus
Mention Obama
Quote lyrics

The same shyt to keep us Blacks in line.

Big Talk...No Walk