Haitian color caste system

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You don't even know what she's sayng because she haven't given any detail or anything backing.

Now if you want go there I put proof dr hanging haitians, anti- black behavior, rally in kkkk masks and attire

Also other islands speaking on yall

Stop getting into your feelings...I am hot implying that what dominicans are doing is justified. All I am trying to understand is why won't the Haitian government act on behalf of its citizens. And it's always better to have a full picture of a situation than a one sided ones. Black Haitians may not be persecuted in Haiti for being blaxck but they are marginalized and kept economically at lower rungs of society. Essentially the mulatto/rich rich class are indifferent while Dominicans are trying ro cleanse them from their part of the island. That causes cause for concern.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Stop getting into your feelings...I am hot implying that what dominicans are doing is justified. All I am trying to understand is why won't the Haitian government act on behalf of its citizens. And it's always better to have a full picture of a situation than a one sided ones. Black Haitians may not be persecuted in Haiti for being blaxck but they are marginalized and kept economically at lower rungs of society. Essentially the mulatto/rich rich class are indifferent while Dominicans are trying ro cleanse them from their part of the island. That causes cause for concern.

Stop lying this what you said

I have supported Haiti throughout the whole DR ordeal. However, I am starting wonder if Haitians are much better than Dominicans when it comes to classify their population according to complexion. The little I read about Haiti and the demographics there does seem to be a caste system that pushes the darker skinned populace to the fringes of society and the lighter ones to a better life. Can Haitians on the coli explain this more?

Ordeal? This been happening for years. I still don't what are trying to say with dr comparsion. Nevermind you trolling

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Like i said you dont even know what she's alluding with any background information, you co sign because the topic is haitians " how they different from dr" statement without no sustains
Why are you upset? Are you haitian?
Did I not asked haitians to chime to add to the thread? What's your problem? Dominicans arent the only c00ns.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Saying government officials who run the country are 90% black. But there are other influential people who arent black

You can only do so much when you have limited resources and funds.

I don't think it takes immeasurable number of resources to take care of the basics. I think it's a management issue.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I know the cause of colorism. All I am saying is that Haitians arent saint either on the subject. I am not trying to defend Dominicans but its clear that Haitians have this issue to deal with also.

:what: Are you serious?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know the cause of colorism. All I am saying is that Haitians arent saint either on the subject. I am not trying to defend Dominicans but its clear that Haitians have this issue to deal with also.

Define that colorism issue you are referring to. Give me examples

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Define that colorism issue you are referring to. Give me examples
Providing economic opportunities to lighter skinned peoples.

Providing education grabts and bursaries to lighter skinned peoples.

Putting lighter skinned peoples in leadership roles over darker skinned peoples.

Bar business opportunities from darker skinned people or right to lands against darkerskinned people.

Essentially providing more opportunities for upward mobility for lighter skinned peoples while making it very difficult for darker skinned peoples to attain similar prospects. Conflating class and skin complexion.

Etc...

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You want them to wave the magic wand and improve the economy? :mjlol:
How old are you?
Look, there is a lot of corruption there. Dont get me wrong. But you find me a government on earth that does not have corruption and i'll slit my wrist right now. I have a knife in hand as we speak (eating).

And as far as foreign produce being imported here is how a lot of it started: Back in the mid 1900s Haiti and Cuba were the major EXPORTERS of cofee and meat products (especially pork). Then the Duvalier years came and as Duvalier was kicking more and more foreigners out the country for trying to influence Haitian affairs that not only drove away investors who were discouraged by their own gvts to stay away but also a lot of countries who used to buy our products were convinced or strong-armed into doing business elsewhere. That took away major part or our income as crops layed there unsold and wasted.

When Duvalier (the son) came into power and started doing business with Americans again. A US senator out of TX took samples of a few Haitian pigs that were affected by Asian swine and convinced Duvalier that all the Haitian pigs had to be iradicated completely and repopulated.
http://www2.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/pigs/gaertner.htm
http://www.multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/issues/1985/12/ebert-porkbarrel.html

Said senator i believe was involved in approving a lot of development loans we needed and wouldnt approve of the loans until this was done. Jean-Claude like a dumb ass went ahead and completely erased the live stock and erased it with IMPORTED pigs from... Texas. This started a cycle of foreign products flooding the country to the point where they were cheaper than local products and local farmers could not make ends meat thus abandoning farm work.

So that is why i ask you where you are from. A lot of people who grew up in America are very educated and know their stuff but majority get their information from CNN and FOX in bits and pieces and think they understand what goes on in other countries

Yes there is a lot of corruption. The difference between the corruption of the West and the corruption of tge third world is that here people can make a living, they can actually prosper and live well. In many third world countries its either your filthy rich or barely getting by.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Providing economic opportunities to lighter skinned peoples.

Providing education grabts and bursaries to lighter skinned peoples.

Putting lighter skinned peoples in leadership roles over darker skinned peoples.

Bar business opportunities from darker skinned people or right to lands against darkerskinned people.

Essentially providing more opportunities for upward mobility for lighter skinned peoples while making it very difficult for darker skinned peoples to attain similar prospects. Conflating class and skin complexion.

Etc...
The lighter skinned people that have gotten econimic opportunities has been either
  • Their families were wealthy
  • They married into money

AGAIN, There are very FEW light-skinned people in leadershp positions that arent private enterprises And i already explained how a lot of these wealthy private enterprises got started

Lastly, im not going to deny that some light skinned people may have gotten special treatment froma few individuals just like black americans here be sweating ligh-skinned females and give them opportunities to be seen in music videos. But there is no systematic class imposed on the blacks.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yes there is a lot of corruption. The difference between the corruption of the West and the corruption of tge third world is that here people can make a living, they can actually prosper and live well. In many third world countries its either your filthy rich or barely getting by.
Nahhh really? :ohhh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The lighter skinned people that have gotten econimic opportunities has been either
  • Their families were wealthy
  • They married into money

AGAIN, There are very FEW light-skinned people in leadershp positions that arent private enterprises And i already explained how a lot of these wealthy private enterprises got started

Lastly, im not going to deny that some light skinned people may have gotten special treatment froma few individuals just like black americans here be sweating ligh-skinned females and give them opportunities to be seen in music videos. But there is no systematic class imposed on the blacks.
lighter skinned/non-black haitians don't need to be president they control haiti's economy. Most blacks are today economic slaves dependent on foreign aid or non-black enterprise because they lack entrepreneurship or the ability to make it prosper.