Haitian color caste system

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Everyone talks about every one n this site. Plenty of non black americans speaking on non blsck american issurs all the time.
Yes Darling but you can't approach 3rd world problems with 1st world mindset

Do you listen to yourself? Talk about entrepreneur. People in poor countries are way bigger hustlers than those in other countries. But you also have to see what do they have to work with? You speak of government doing things as if all it takes is a magic wand. Said government had to have the MONEY to make things happen. Haiti's government doesnt have a limit-less credit card like that of the United States, boo. You're one of these liberals that think got can make everything happen and pay for everything , huh?

DID YOU KNOW: In order to have the funds to finish the Peligre Electrical project Francois Duvalier sent his goons to rob one of the banks in Haiti. Yes a sitting president needed to rob banks in order to provide electricity to a country. He did so knowing said bank had the funds and the insurance policy to recover from the loss.

And remember Francois Duvalier died leaving the country with ZERO debt and the highest GDP in the caribbean.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Anyone does not needs to do full research before opening a subject. I opened the discussion. Many people on debates they had not fully researched before speaking on it either

You arent too bright. That one thing is for sure.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Do you listen to yourself? Talk about entrepreneur. People in poor countries are way bigger hustlers than those in other countries. But you also have to see what do they have to work with? You speak of government doing things as if all it takes is a magic wand. Said government had to have the MONEY to make things happen. Haiti's government doesnt have a limit-less credit card like that of the United States, boo. You're one of these liberals that think got can make everything happen and pay for everything , huh?

DID YOU KNOW: In order to have the funds to finish the Peligre Electrical project Francois Duvalier sent his goons to rob one of the banks in Haiti. Yes a sitting president needed to rob banks in order to provide electricity to a country. He did so knowing said bank had the funds and the insurance policy to recover from the loss.

And remember Francois Duvalier died leaving the country with ZERO debt and the highest GDP in the caribbean.

And what has happened since then with regards to the government, GDP, and borrowing?

Could Haiti be better off as some kind of colony again?

Bouras

Rookie
Daps
Really wish these fakkit ass cacs would just leave Haiti. Same goes for the Dominicans. Haiti has so much untapped potential but it's always getting fukked over. My dad is a Haitian politician and he told me majority of the officials and government are corrupt lapdogs for France, America, Canada, Dominican Republic and Europe. There needs to be a strong Haitian Nationalist president. Haiti 4 Haitians only.

Last time they had one, he got kidnapped and shipped to Centre Afrique.:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I am not attempting to approach it with a first world mindset. Way to make assumptions about me?

Haiti is not in the situation it's in only because of external powers. It'a leaders are only complicit in its downfall...it's not a first world mentality, it's a fact. Which might I add you also pointed out.

All I am a saying if we are going to have honest conversation about the situation about the state of Haiti like many other black nations we asli have to loom at how black leadership fails.

Pointing out at the West for everything is not looking at the whole picture.

I also mentioned fundamental basics that a country needs to work to establish before it can go on be prosperous.
Right now Haiti's is not feeding itself but relying on aid...people aren't farming like they used to. How much incentive has the Haitian government put in that? The literacy rate of Haitians? Noowhere did I attempt to compare third world countries to the West.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I know that there's government that do something and there are those that do nothing.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Pointing out at the West for everything is not looking at the whole picture.
I didnt blame the West for everything my dear. Look it up in this thread itself. I said that Haitian can sometimes be their own worst enemies because we elect bad leaders and our paranoid/violent side doesnt help either. Look it up. It's in this thread that i said this

• Dap

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
This sad lady went from jumpin on African American affairs to jumpin on Hatian affairs after we ran her ass off, bytch, worry about togo and canada, when you get they houses in order THEN you can come back and talk to the sons of slaves about what we need to do

you has to live a sad life face ass, yall dark skinned african women online are making all black people look bad, or better yet i should say making African American people look bad since every non-black person automatically attributes all black people to African Americans, stay in your lane

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
And what has happened since then with regards to the government, GDP, and borrowing?

Could Haiti be better off as some kind of colony again?
Jean-Claude hapenned. Then NemPhi happenned. and so on and so forth

• Dap

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This sad lady went from jumpin on African American affairs to jumpin on Hatian affairs after we ran her ass off, bytch, worry about togo and canada, when you get they houses in order THEN you can come back and talk to the sons of slaves about what we need to do

you has to live a sad life face ass, yall dark skinned african women online are making all black people look bad, or better yet i should say making African American people look bad since every non-black person automatically attributes all black people to African Americans, stay in your lane
No.one forced you to find my thread to respond. You dont like that I discuss topics of interest. ..that's your problem not mine.

I've beenhere much longer than you (assuming from sign in date) and been told worse than that. And have also seen the same posters be banned a short time later. If you think by following me and writing condescending remarks because you don't like me as poster will make me shrivel up and die, clearly you don't know me. You can put me on ignore and choose not to....your problem not mine. I aint going anywhere.

:yeshrug:.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Are you Haitian? So why are you not practicing what you preach and sticking to AA topics. You ran me off? News to me...I'll discuss whatever I want when I want and you'll continue to bitter about it in every single thread that I post. :ehh:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
No.one forced you to find my thread to respond. You dont like that I discuss topics of interest. ..that's your problem not mine:yeshrug:.
Why does this interest you? You must have had a very sad childhood and teenage life. Were you picked on every day for your skin color or some shyt? What's really good, ma? I bet you hate black men don't you?
You don't see pretty brown skinned girls like Stacy Dash complainin about the color of their skin:troll::lolbron:why say you, youngblood?

Never shoulda gave you african bytches the internet:jawalrus:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Are you Haitian? So why are you not practicing what you preach and sticking to AA topics. You ran me off? News to me...I'll discuss whatever I want when I want and you'll continue to bitter about it in every single thread that I post. :ehh:
I'm African American, the most ignest of ignantiest black folks in the world bytch:salute: just the way you like it, just what your african mama warned you about before you came over here, ma

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not gonna waste anymore time arguing with you @Yup

Bottom line is you wanna better understand Haiti, spend some time there. In my travels across the world, spending time in a place helps me better understand things about it and understand that not all solutions that work everywhere else will work there.

However that "colorism" you speak of doesnt exist. Are there racsit people in Haiti? Yes. Some mulatto families try to keep their kids from marrying black people. But for those are few and far between. The Elite are elite and control the financials. Those Elite are every shade. It's all about the $$$

If you truly want to see the evidence that it's all about the $ look at Aristide's presidency. I dont need to say anything else. Aristide is ultimate proof that the rich will always get their way no matter how powerful and popular a president is. Democracy means nothing once the check clears. I couldnt stand Aristide myself. But i learned a lot watching things unravel during his first term.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not gonna waste anymore time arguing with you @Yup

Bottom line is you wanna better understand Haiti, spend some time there. In my travels across the world, spending time in a place helps me better understand things about it and understand that not all solutions that work everywhere else will work there.

However that "colorism" you speak of doesnt exist. Are there racsit people in Haiti? Yes. Some mulatto families try to keep their kids from marrying black people. But for those are few and far between. The Elite are elite and control the financials. Those Elite are every shade. It's all about the $$$

If you truly want to see the evidence that it's all about the $ look at Aristide's presidency. I dont need to say anything else. Aristide is ultimate proof that the rich will always get their way no matter how powerful and popular a president is. I couldnt stand Aristide myself. But i learned a lot watching things unravel during his first term

Interesting...never claim to be an expert and I mentionned that. DR's has its demons but I honestly believe that they are being scapegoated right now. When every black society deals with this issue but at a different extent.