Haitian Appreciation Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Klass and Harmonik new albums are out!
I gotta chek them out. I'll admit I hopped onto the Harmonik bandwagon late. I wanna say their second album had just came out when i caught on. But them brehs be jamming live. Klass is dope too but ive never seen them live.

I remember the first time i ever went to see Harmonik live it was my Mexican jumpoff that got me to go. I was in Miami visiting mom and she happened to be in Miami too (we both live in Atlanta). Anyway, she hollered at me and told me to meet her at this 'haitian concert' she was at with her haitian homegirl in Hollywood. It was past midnight and was bored at moms crib so i figured id go meet her and get some p*ssy out the deal. Turns out it was Harmonik ki t'ap frapé that night. I had heard them before but never live. shyt was fya!!! The haitian groupies be wanting to rape that breh Mac-D :pachaha:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I gotta chek them out. I'll admit I hopped onto the Harmonik bandwagon late. I wanna say their second album had just came out when i caught on. But them brehs be jamming live. Klass is dope too but ive never seen them live.

I remember the first time i ever went to see Harmonik live it was my Mexican jumpoff that got me to go. I was in Miami visiting mom and she happened to be in Miami too (we both live in Atlanta). Anyway, she hollered at me and told me to meet her at this 'haitian concert' she was at with her haitian homegirl in Hollywood. It was past midnight and was bored at moms crib so i figured id go meet her and get some p*ssy out the deal. Turns out it was Harmonik ki t'ap frapé that night. I had heard them before but never live. shyt was fya!!! The haitian groupies be wanting to rape that breh Mac-D :pachaha:

Breh if you think Harmonik sounds good, try Klass live. Klass is years ahead of Harmonik.

Have you ever heard "Lajan Sere" Live?

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There was a show that aired on pbs called "Taste The Islands"
this episode was about
haiti-128.png

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Them cats pulled off a stunt yesterday with that trick play.

I thought we were gonna lose the way our defenders were letting the Bermuda attackers run wild all the way to the goalie. I left after the first goal we took (had to be at a pool party).

Our goalie is dope tho. Homie should have given up many goals the way he was out there with no help.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
haitian american brother moved down there to work for the Haitian largest internet company

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never knew they made a remake of Eddy's classic "pwazon rat" :dahell:

@LeVraiPapi , @Soundbwoy did y'all know about this???

Remake

It's not a bad rendition but it doesn't bring anywhere near the level of energy that the original does.
Edit: plus the chicks accent kinda bothers me the way nshe says "samba" and "pi douvan". Kinda throws me off.

Original

BTW if you're haitian that verse verse Eddy keeps repeating should resonate in your head 24/7 :ufdup:

"Mezanmi yo parlé nou mal ohhh!/
Ayisyen yo parlé nou mal oh/
Yo di kilti'n see dyab ohhh!/
Pi douvan n'a wè sa. Anyeeeee/
":francis:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Never knew they made a remake of Eddy's classic "pwazon rat" :dahell:

@LeVraiPapi , @Soundbwoy did y'all know about this???

Remake

It's not a bad rendition but it doesn't bring anywhere near the level of energy that the original does.
Edit: plus the chicks accent kinda bothers me the way nshe says "samba" and "pi douvan". Kinda throws me off.

Original

BTW if you're haitian that verse verse Eddy keeps repeating should resonate in your head 24/7 :ufdup:

"Mezanmi yo parlé nou mal ohhh!/
Ayisyen yo parlé nou mal oh/
Yo di kilti'n see dyab ohhh!/
Pi douvan n'a wè sa. Anyeeeee/
":francis:

Thats a dope rendition though breh. Honestly we aint shyt. These geniuses wasted their time trying to buikd our future and inspire our youth but we ended up worse.