Haitian Appreciation Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yo I'm in your town @Soundbwoy

I Might hit that Klass bal Tomorrow night. My friends already got tickets and debating whether I should hit it. Will you be there? I'm trying to see if this little chick I usually kick it with in Montreal will be there. If she's going I'll be there

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wish I was into soccer or sports really.:francis:

I'm not into watching sports either but it was tradition keeping up with Gold and World Cup tournaments in my fam so I have no problem watching it and it's pretty much the only sport I know the rules to. Way more exciting now that Haiti is putting folks in body bags though. :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not into watching sports either but it was tradition keeping up with Gold and World Cup tournaments in my fam so I have no problem watching it and it's pretty much the only sport I know the rules to. Way more exciting now that Haiti is putting folks in body bags though. :banderas:
I can't even pretend I'm into it like that I only hear from people talking. It's cool they winning but I can't pretend to be this aficionado.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You were right @LeVraiPapi . I'm at a Klass bal as I type this. They're at intermission. Them cats are sick live. Not many of their songs that I like but when they're on stage . ..:banderas:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You were right @LeVraiPapi . I'm at a Klass bal as I type this. They're at intermission. Them cats are sick live. Not many of their songs that I like but when they're on stage . ..:banderas:

Glad you had a good time. Haha. Ou klere sentiwon ou? :dead:

Lemme give you a playlist bro.

Pitt Deyò
Map Marye
Fe l Vini Avan
Lajan Sere
You Don't Want Me
I'm Sorry
Pale Pou Tèt Ou
Blakawout
Mizik Sa
Ranje Chita w
Se Ou Sel Mwen Genyen
Emmene Moi

Short list of some of their classics. Give those a try on Apple or Shopify.

Klass and Zenglen are like the top right now.

Disip album and Nu Look this year are fire though.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Glad you had a good time. Haha. Ou klere sentiwon ou? :dead:

Lemme give you a playlist bro.

Pitt Deyò
Map Marye
Fe l Vini Avan
Lajan Sere
You Don't Want Me
I'm Sorry
Pale Pou Tèt Ou
Blakawout
Mizik Sa
Ranje Chita w
Se Ou Sel Mwen Genyen
Emmene Moi

Short list of some of their classics. Give those a try on Apple or Shopify.

Klass and Zenglen are like the top right now.

Disip album and Nu Look this year are fire though.
I already loved about 4 of these tracks before we had talked about them. Map Marye, Blakawout,
Lajan Sere and pitit deyò. I've always liked these joints. I heard some of the others but was like meh. I'll check out the other two I didn't know.

Yeah my belt is clean alright. Chrome pretty much stripped off it. Where I fukked up is I brought sand to the beach and there was a lot of others to be had. I could only look. My Montreal chick was there with her sister and her girls so even when I wasn't near her I couldn't make a move without wondering if one of her peeps was looking over my shoulder.
My homeboy ate good tho, from what I saw.:myman:
Had a homeboy from my old block in Haiti I hadn't seen since 1994 and we were hanging out. Homie conveniently left his wife in Boston and drove up with some of his boys (5 total) and rented a huge crib with a pool for the weekend. Seems like 2 of them pulled some good good out of there that night cause I saw some brawds get in the second car with these fools at 3AM

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I already loved about 4 of these tracks before we had talked about them. Map Marye, Blakawout,
Lajan Sere and pitit deyò. I've always liked these joints. I heard some of the others but was like meh. I'll check out the other two I didn't know.

Yeah my belt is clean alright. Chrome pretty much stripped off it. Where I fukked up is I brought sand to the beach and there was a lot of others to be had. I could only look. My Montreal chick was there with her sister and her girls so even when I wasn't near her I couldn't make a move without wondering if one of her peeps was looking over my shoulder.
My homeboy ate good tho, from what I saw.:myman:
Had a homeboy from my old block in Haiti I hadn't seen since 1994 and we were hanging out. Homie conveniently left his wife in Boston and drove up with some of his boys (5 total) and rented a huge crib with a pool for the weekend. Seems like 2 of them pulled some good good out of there that night cause I saw some brawds get in the second car with these fools at 3AM

Damn. Part of the game bro. Live and learn.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I don't care who wins tomorrow I just hope Mexico gets got.

Stupid fukkin referee :pacspit: