Haitian Appreciation Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
brehs I'm working on an old school kompa mixtape link me some of these classics because I'm missing a few
I have mad old school joints in MP3. I'm a big Tabou and Zin guy but I fukks with Micky and Lakol and others.

I actually went to school in Haiti with 2 of the guys from Carimi. Carl and Alex.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knwo right

I actually know some of the chicks in that "ou la la" video. One of them is fine as fukk and gorgeous but is the ultimate definition of c00n and trust me thats not a word i ever use.

Tell us some stories man.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
link me up breh
You gotta let me know what you need. I can try and send you a list of what i have for you to pick from and then i'll upload.
Tell us some stories man.
She and i used to work for the same company in Miami but different departments. She worked so hard to NOT let me (and I'm assuming others) know she was Haitian it wasn't even funny. And thing is I didn't even care like that.

As an example: We were in the break room one day and this cool hispanic lady (from Nicaragua) i used to talk to asked me where i was from and i said Haiti. I noticed she (chick from the vid) looked up in amazement/surprised. She probably never knew I was haitian because my last name is not a common french last-name like most Haitians. It's actually a middle Eastern last name. Anyway, then the same lady asked her where she was from and she responded to them in Spanish but with my limited spinach I'm pretty sure she didn't say Haitian. Little did she know not only did i recognize her from the video but I knew her because she used to hang out with people I know

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I need those weddings staples that will get the party started a la sweet mickey I dont care

LMAO! Now that track is dope as fukk. I love when eh stops the music and just starts talking sh!t. My favorite part of the track.

I got some dope stuff for you. Not just Konpa but kreyol music, period.
  • Konpa (tabou, Micky, Zin, etc)
  • Zouk (Kassav, Jim Rama etc)
  • Rasin (Boukman etc)
  • Zouk Retro (Malavoi, Ralph Thamar, etc)
  • Konpa mamba (Coupe Cloue etc)
  • Folklorik (Emeline Michel)

Sound quality may be an issue on a few but i'll start to upload them and send you the link soon[/QUOTE]

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
LMAO! Now that track is dope as fukk. I love when eh stops the music and just starts talking sh!t. My favorite part of the track.

I got some dope stuff for you. Not just Konpa but kreyol music, period.
  • Konpa (tabou, Micky, Zin, etc)
  • Zouk (Kassav, Jim Rama etc)
  • Rasin (Boukman etc)
  • Zouk Retro (Malavoi, Ralph Thamar, etc)
  • Konpa mamba (Coupe Cloue etc)
  • Folklorik (Emeline Michel)

Sound quality may be an issue on a few but i'll start to upload them and send you the link soon
[/QUOTE]
neg pam:myman: