Haitian Appreciation Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Most of the Haitian crew i roll with will be in FL. I may still come but it'll be late tho. This Haitian honey i know named Patricia and her crew will be there.
Doesn't know how to speak kreyeol :noah:
Nou pa wont? :smh:

Im sure there is software out there that can help

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
the brehs in the Arcadium just dropped this bomb on me, but if you a self-respecting Haitian, have haitian parents/fam/ whatever.... and you play videogames.... you should cop the Freedom Cry DLC for Assassins Creed 4.

You play the role of a freed slave from Trinidad, who shipwrecks in Saint-Domingue (Haiti) and comes face to face with the atrocities committed during the French colonial era in Haiti. I'm downloading it now, especially after listening to some of the soundtrack.

....and I thought the most love Haitians were going to get was the girl who was half-Haitian from AC3: Liberation... but this takes the cake.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the brehs in the Arcadium just dropped this bomb on me, but if you a self-respecting Haitian, have haitian parents/fam/ whatever.... and you play videogames.... you should cop the Freedom Cry DLC for Assassins Creed 4.

You play the role of a freed slave from Trinidad, who shipwrecks in Saint-Domingue (Haiti) and comes face to face with the atrocities committed during the French colonial era in Haiti. I'm downloading it now, especially after listening to some of the soundtrack.

....and I thought the most love Haitians were going to get was the girl who was half-Haitian from AC3: Liberation... but this takes the cake.

:salute:

Played both AC4 and the Freedom Cry dlc. Loved it.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

Played both AC4 and the Freedom Cry dlc. Loved it.

My friend who's parents are Haitian came over while I was playing this, and I just told him "you'll never guess where this game takes place." He said where?

So I just pulled up the map screen and at the top it blares "Port-au-Prince" , he was like :gladbron: Dude took the sticks from me and started just hunting down slave masters for like 20 minutes :heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Who would have thought this dude would become president? I guess stranger things have happened.
I knwo right

I actually know some of the chicks in that "ou la la" video. One of them is fine as fukk and gorgeous but is the ultimate definition of c00n and trust me thats not a word i ever use.