Haiti won the war against the Cacuettes. Why did they agree to be indebted to them?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've never beat up anyone for no reason.

I understand you might have grown in a year since I seen you last be a super thug.
Do not pretend though you were not acting like you the biggest gangsta in brooklyn who hates blk immigrants.
Please sir

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
@get these nets
@Mirin4rmfar

Please re-educate these fools.
It takes a lot to actually disgust me, but the responses on here dissing a country of AFRICAN DESCENT that got fukked over by France and the US for 3 centuries has me completely sick reading these replies.
This. Haiti did the right thing and the racist colonizers/exploiters never forgot their humiliation. So they put this proud and honorable country through hell with illegal/crushing debt, blocuses/embargos/trade stoppages and foreign military interventions with the explicit purpose to intentionally control and destabilize Haiti.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It depends. Could be running their mouths about my people. I mean last week there was a dude who snatched my FBA flag off my car and I hadda do it to him

:duck: but let's play.

What if I...hypothetically of course...say I'd piss on your mother, would you come beat me up?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
@get these nets
@Mirin4rmfar

Please re-educate these fools.

This. Haiti did the right thing and the racist colonizers/exploiters never forgot their humiliation. So they put this proud and honorable country through hell with illegal/crushing debt, embargo’s and foreign military interventions for the purpose to control and destabilize Haiti.

That's what folks don't seem to understand. They made an example out of Haiti.

Why you think when folks got their independence they had to stay part of their empires in some fashion going forward either thru commonwealth (most Caribbean nations ) or use their currencies (Niger for example)

Making a clean break was a no-no and they paid the ultimate price