Haiti won the war against the Cacuettes. Why did they agree to be indebted to them?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I already told you sir.
A LARGE PERCENTAGE of the black folks in tlr AGREE WITH HIM

100% agreement

That should be your worry.
The “good guys” in here trying desperately to create a boogeyman in bad faith based off their own projections.

You can say FBA/ADOS/Blackamericans with your chest.

The overwhelming majority of us respect that revolution and the meaning behind it. Including myself

Foh with this passive aggressive shyt

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The “good guys” in here trying desperately to create a boogeyman in bad faith based off their own projections.

The overwhelming majority of us respect that revolution and the meaning behind it. Including myself

I said a lot of folks agree with him. He had a 20 page thread about kai cenat bullshyt. Did you agree with him in that thread?

How would I know you respect haitians and what they did?

Have you not written THOUSANDS of posts talking shyt about Haitians sir?

Calling them names and that you do not want them in your country?
Laughing at mud cookies etc?

Are you one of those posters?
Just making sure

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There was no way Napoleon was gonna beat Haiti...plus from what I read Haiti was positioned for a fight due to the terrain. That's why France got tired of Napoleon wars and put his ass on an island.

I might be wrong, but from my studies in HS and college...France wanted 0 smoke from Haiti....if they did they would've gave Napoleon another turn to get dat his ass waxed....

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
81NugpowG7L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Why do you think France did that?
Cause they were all in a race for territory and were at war for global dominance

And England losing was good for France.

France lost all their colonies in north America ( Canada and a good chunk of the future usa) to Great Britain, their biggest rival on the international stage back then. They both fought for imperialism and dominance. The Brit’s gained vast new territories and increased their influence at the expense of the French. Naturally the French wanted payback and they saw the revolutionary war as a perfect opportunity to exact revenge on the British.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
for what? i think the haitian revolution is historical just not as impressive as the Chinese or Russian revolution. Not even the American Revolution

More impressive than the French Revolution tho for sure.

American Revolution ... LOL. Americans got help from France and HAITIANS. Without them, the AR would have failed.

Chinese Revolution is after Japan was defeated and everybody was weakened by 2 World Wars.

Russian Revolution only happened because Germany and Russia were getting their asswhupped and the czar stepped down because he was a shyt leader and even he knew it.

Haiti had less resources, less help, and far more weight on their backs. Half the world came at them and they still prevailed.

My people are proud, resilient, and powerful people. Damn I'm proud. :wow::ohlawd::blessed:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

That weirdo dissing the Haitian Revolution that got banned in here was a few hours away from getting that treatment you was supposed to get, c00n :wow:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All them folk talking shyt don't even know that France doesn't even teach the Haitian situation and what they did in their own classrooms.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
American Revolution ... LOL. Americans got help from France and HAITIANS. Without them, the AR would have failed.
No the fukk America did not get help from Haiti....:russ:You can be proud of your people's achievements without lying.