Haiti won the war against the Cacuettes. Why did they agree to be indebted to them?

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I mentioned brotherhoods those guys might belong to for a reason.
Reminded me of a convo a female poster had with a mod.
"Oh you belong to that too? My brothers also in that.............."
The fact you ignored it, speaks volumes.
I dont have to mind your feelings my boy.
I dont have to anything but stay black and die.

No matter what you say, The Haitian Revolution is overrated. Especially when yall throw in the whole "BLACK AMERICANS WOULDNT BE FREE WITHOUT 1804!!"

Haiti aint even free now.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont have to mind your feelings my boy.
I dont have to anything but stay black and die.

No matter what you say, The Haitian Revolution is overrated. Especially when yall throw in the whole "BLACK AMERICANS WOULDNT BE FREE WITHOUT 1804!!"

Haiti aint even free now.

Are you a part of any secret societie?
I am getting to a point

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Are you a part of any secret societie?
I am getting to a point
Of course not.

I aint gotta be illuminati to reject the importance of 1804.

IF that dont happen, they would have been made independent anyway because the world was moving on from that era. More over, that fake victory made things WORSE for black americans and other melanated people around the world.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Of course not.

I aint gotta be illuminati to reject the importance of 1804.

IF that dont happen, they would have been made independent anyway because the world was moving on from that era. More over, that fake victory made things WORSE for black americans and other melanated people around the world.

I was questioning whether you knew what you saying, or just influenced by social media.
Where did those ideas originate?

I am asking for a reason
How did you come about to think the way you do?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It takes a lot to actually disgust me, but the responses on here dissing a country of AFRICAN DESCENT that got fukked over by France and the US for 3 centuries has me completely sick reading these replies.

I already told you sir.
A LARGE PERCENTAGE of the black folks in tlr AGREE WITH HIM

100% agreement

That should be your worry.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
It takes a lot to actually disgust me, but the responses on here dissing a country of AFRICAN DESCENT that got fukked over by France and the US for 3 centuries has me completely sick reading these replies.
We're in a free country. That African descent shyt means nothing to me. The entire world is of african descent. No one is rooting for their oppression. No one is cheering on or wishing famine. No one is happy about their corruption and nobody is happy about the state of the country

Im saying 1804, was not impressive and never will be

Cope.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
We're in a free country. That African descent shyt means nothing to me. The entire world is of african descent. No one is rooting for their oppression. No one is cheering on or wishing famine. No one is happy about their corruption and nobody is happy about the state of the country

Cope.

Kicking out your colonizer that enslaved you ain't a notable accomplishment :comeon:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I was questioning whether you knew what you saying, or just influenced by social media.
Where did those ideas originate?

I am asking for a reason
How did you come about to think the way you do?
Its common sense. Quick research will show you this.

If you have to flee your country in large numbers for opportunity and the entire place is rife with corruption, starvation, and political gangs that harm the women and children there, then that "revolution" was no revolution at all.

Look at Russia, Look At China, Look At America, Look At France. All had revolutions.

Now look at Haiti.

Lets be serious.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Cope.

Have you read the history of what happened there?

Do you knew even with the panthers, there is ALWAYS a secret group of folks willing to sell out others?
Not even speaking of brotherhood guys

Yet guys like yourself who would join with kkk etc to stop blk progress
You aware of that?

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Kicking out your colonizer that enslaved you ain't a notable accomplishment :comeon:
No, not if you just end up paying him anyway.

If I evict a tenant from my property but spend the rest of my life paying his way, and had to pay him to leave, and have to go stay with to better my own life. wheres the accomplishment?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

If you have to flee your country in large numbers for opportunity and the entire place is rife with corruption, starvation, and political gangs that harm the women and children there, then that "revolution" was no revolution at all.

Look at Russia, Look At China, Look At America, Look At France. All had revolutions.

Now look at Haiti.

Lets be serious.

None were enslaved you dufus. None were forced at gunpoint to pay back the folks who enslaved them. 3/4 of the ones you mentioned were internal to change their structure of government.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Have you read the history of what happened there?

Do you knew even with the panthers, there is ALWAYS a secret group of folks willing to sell out others?
Not even speaking of brotherhood guys

Yet guys like yourself who would join with kkk etc to stop blk progress
You aware of that?
Haitians arent black. So even if that I did sabotage a Haitian ( I wouldnt ) that wouldnt be stopping black progress to me.

A Haitian, A Chinamen, A Cuban and A Russian walk in the room I dont see any nikkas. Just foreigners.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Now look at Haiti.

Lets be serious.

What school you went to in brooklyn?

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
None were enslaved you dufus. None were forced at gunpoint to pay back the folks who enslaved them. 3/4 of the ones you mentioned were internal to change their structure of government.
Are you trying to force me to think of that revolution as significant? Do you need it? I will if you need it.