Haiti won the war against the Cacuettes. Why did they agree to be indebted to them?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
France threatened to blow the entire island up 20 years after getting their asses kicked.

Then the US raided their Treasury to create Citibank (then known as Bank of NY) in the 1900's when they occupied Haiti. Setting them back Centuries. Like 80% of its budget for 200 years went to payback stifling them economically.

No trade partners, paying back slave owners and their treasury raided.

It's the most tragic case of freedom that's ever happened

Freedom ain't free :francis:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
As you should.

You will find that most things happen in the shadows.

And you never truly know who is who.
What a person belongs to, who they know etc

Try to be nice/respectful as much as you can.
Of course. I wish the best for Haiti, they just dont have an impressive history. thats all.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
"On Brim"... "drop ya lo"....?

Good Lord... :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yeah I just realized the last time I did this I got booked. You nikkas not in gangs. You got 42,000 messages on this bytch. I pull up and cut ya face or blick at you im going to jail.

So ill pass.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Like we can meet right now on Brim.

Drop ya Lo. So we can talk.

As you can tell, I love the hidden details of things.
As a young man I was never into the gang stuff. I LOVED the codes though.
Especially the folks.
All that moon n stars etc
As the god bodies and their stuff

I say all that to say. Most things are connected and your leaders usually belong to other things.
As pastors do.

As I told you about Toussaint/Garvey etc

Read into that however you wish

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And before folks use the US for example of a clean break

The US had European citizens in the states/colonies and their military and naval experiences from colonization to fight back and weren't an island in the middle of the fukkin ocean.

Not to mention the weapons in place already.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
That's what folks don't seem to understand. They made an example out of Haiti.

Why you think when folks got their independence they had to stay part of their empires in some fashion going forward either thru commonwealth (most Caribbean nations )nari or use their currencies (Niger for example)

Making a clean break was a no-no and they paid the ultimate price
exactly,they wanted to put Haiti back in their place and exploit them to keep them dependent on western influence/hegemony/power. They want to humiliate them and put under their control. Haiti was the first example of Neo-colonialism. The first former colony who was victim of it.

So called independent African countries are part of the modern neo-colonial french/british/chinese imperalistic empires.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah I just realized the last time I did this I got booked. You nikkas not in gangs. You got 42,000 messages on this bytch. I pull up and cut ya face or blick at you im going to jail.

So ill pass.

Somebody please get this cac the fukk outta here :laff:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
exactly,they wanted to put Haiti back in their place and exploit them to keep them dependent on western influence/hegemony/power. They want to humiliate them and put under their control. Haiti was the first example of Neo-colonialism. The first former colony who was victim of it.

So called independent African countries are part of the modern neo-colonial french/british/chinese imperalistic empires.

And that is why everyone else has freedom on their former empires terms.

Cause the consequences were too great to stomach.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
And before folks use the US for example of a clean break

The US had European citizens in the states/colonies and their military and naval experiences from colonization to fight back and weren't an island in the middle of the fukkin ocean.

Not to mention the weapons in place already.
And they had the support of a major power-France. The French eagerly helped the revolutionaries/rebels in the thirteen American colonies. They financially backed them. They supplied them with guns, food supplies, entire armies, nurses, doctors, and trained army officers.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
And they had the support of a major power-France. The French eagerly helped the revolutionaries/rebels in the thirteen American colonies. They financially backed them. They supplied them with guns, entire armies and trained army officers.

Why do you think France did that?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cause they were all in a race for territory and were at war for global dominance

And England losing was good for France.

One of the secrets I learned about businesses, is looking to see who on the board.
For example I worked with a black organization once who had folks of different races/religions on the board.

I am getting at the same thing here.
Did/do they all belong to the same societies and were just doing societie business.

As in for example most of the "leaders" Jamaica has had, were closely related, as in family. Share bloodline.
I gather it is the same EVERYWHERE else