Haiti won the war against the Cacuettes. Why did they agree to be indebted to them?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk America did not get help from Haiti....:russ:You can be proud of your people's achievements without lying.

Hundreds of Black soldiers from Haiti fought. Damn do you all at least research before replying?!

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been told that at every stage of my life.

I'm not black Im haitian.

They all did it.
:jbhmm:i find this hard to believe.

If you said this from a Dominican maybe. But a Haitian saying that sounds off. Matter of fact that's one of the beefs we haitians have with some dominicans (that they say they are not black). So it would be weird for a Haitian to say that

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Great thread

The craziest part of threads like this is folks will look at Haiti (not you) and say 'oh look at that poor black country that can't get its act together ' without understanding that CENTURIES specific and targeted action towards this country got it to this point.

And the refusal of the countries who caused this to take accountability of how this country got to this point due to their actions is the most frustrating part. France and the US knew exactly what they were doing when they destabilized Haiti.

They couldn't let a successful black independent country succeed. The ripple effect would have been massive. All hell would break loose globally and disrupt the apple cart.

Not needing a colonial power? Your own currency and trading partners? No "big brother oversight" during the height of the "age of discovery" of a resource rich country? No queen, king, prime minister from Europe? Fukk nah that wasn't happening.

And anyone else thinking of doing it watch what we did here and you'll get free on my watch, with UN oversight, the world central bank, my Royal family on your currency and my hand-picked leader as my puppet to act on MY country's interests.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I need to refresh myself but I always wondered why Haiti didn't call a favor from Simon Boliviar since they were essential in helping him