"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I have no words. Check that, I have 3. fukk Mike McCarthy. Horrible coaching job, maybe historically horrible. I said that this was the only "acceptable" loss for us being that it was in Seattle, but for us to lose this game is inexcusable. We had no business losing this game, yet we found a way to do it. Can't even really give Seattle all that much credit either. We just did what we had to do to lose.

Season over. Good season in the end, but for us to not be going to the Super Bowl is absolutely a disappointment. Oh well. See ya next year. Baseball season right around the corner. Can't wait.

Real talk fukk MM I hate that fat piece of shyt with ever bone in my body .

5 turn overs from the defense what more do you want .

I was telling everyone that last 3 and out was gonna be costly .

They stacked 8 in the box twice yet u ran the ball on lacy on the left .

Who the fukk didn't see that coming .

Man fukk that dude and his play calling .

Real shyt fukk Aj hawk stupid ass but I blame this lost on Pure coaching .

Defense played their hearts out and have u 5 fukking turn overs dude a bytch .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The defense played great for 55 minutes or so

McCarthy chanelling his inner Marty Shottenheimer cost the game. I still can't believe the Pack lost it.

And Bostic speaks for itself. He recovers that, we can get one more first down.

I'm honestly not surprised the defense collapsed, but I am surprised by how well they played.

The offense being so dull and conservative just is mindblowing. The last drive to get the field goal should have been the play all game.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I really don't understand how the Packers won that Super Bowl in 2010. McCarthy is a terrible coach. He was like Jim Caldwell on steroids today. :wow:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
this hurts. badly. worst loss i've ever had as a sports fan.

honestly think i would've preferred losing to dallas and not even getting to this game over losing like this.

an onside kick cost us a super bowl. i'm in disbelief.

Hell no breh, I'd rather lose on the road in the playoffs. Fukk losing at Lambeau and to Dallas of all teams :wtf:

This team reached expectations and was about 2 mins away from exceeding my expectations, it sucks. I really thought they had this in the bag with a 12 point lead. But it kept being alluded to with the costly FGs instead of TDs. Just wish we went for it on the first drive where Kuhn was inches short.

I'm mad but I'm not even mad at the same time to be honest. It hurts that Rodgers can't play in the Super Bowl again. Really want this era of Packer football to have two Lombardis to one up the Favre era.

But its so tough to get to this point. It's frustrating because this was the healthiest Packer team that I can remember. Raji was the only guy of significance not playing this season.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I really don't understand how the Packers won that Super Bowl in 2010. McCarthy is a terrible coach. He was like Jim Caldwell on steroids today. :wow:

Its cause the defense you saw today for 55 minutes or so was the defense we had in 2010

Getting picks and in some cases getting pick sixes.

We even had a pick six in the Super Bowl by Nick Collins.

The talent overrided any conservative game calling by McCarthy. As soon as he didn't go for it at the goal line, I had a feeling he'd pull a Marty Shottenheimer today and he basically did especially in the 2nd half.

Probably the worst playoff loss in franchise history.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Aye man yall have my condolences. I could not imagine the pain I'd feel right now if that were my team that lost like that. And I'm being sincere as fukk. I'm still mad over the 49ers loss in 2011 and that one wasn't nearly as bad as this one. I hope yall (yall, not yall team) nikkas bounce back after this one.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You guys had a great year. I still think you guys were the best team in the conference. That's a brutal loss. Probably feels like how I felt after 06 Finals and 11 WS Nelson Cruz

:to:

You guys will be back tho.

And we'll be back in Lambeau this upcoming reg season.

:jjumad: