"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
not really...he always had 2-3 drops a game in college. Go watch the tapes. He just had like 15-20 balls come his way a game. Derek Carr was in a air raid offense.

I didn't like him coming out. He was justin blackmon but blackmon had better hands. Davante never really seperates. He is a gilder so it always looks slow when he is running.

Now him on the basketball court is something else :whew: nikka could have hooped for fresno state :whew:

I watched a couple games and he caught everything :manny: but you are right

Jarrett Boykin fell off, he only has 3 catches this year after getting 49 last year :wtf:

I've never seen a young WR just become :flabbynsick: like that

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
*Fixed. Man, for me, Finley may be the most disappointing Packer in a long time, maybe even going back to Terrell Buckley. After his performance in that playoff loss in Arizona, I just KNEW he was gonna take over the league. What Jimmy Graham was the past couple of years is what I expected out of Finley, at the least. Then he got hurt a few times, and when he was on the field, couldn't catch the damn ball. What could've been, SMH.
:to:

I thought Finley was turning the corner last year. He had that huge catch vs Baltimore last year and had a great game vs the Browns before he went down

Damn these neck injuries

y'all were always too soft on that "never was"

just remember we could've had greg olsen but TT decided to draft justin harrell…Finley should've never been a packer

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I watched a couple games and he caught everything :manny: but you are right

Jarrett Boykin fell off, he only has 3 catches this year after getting 49 last year :wtf:

I've never seen a young WR just become :flabbynsick: like that

yo b…real shyt…why are we not linking for this game???

I'm getting off my EMT shift right now, gonna be way too tired tomorrow to make it out there. But we should link in DC for that showdown in Seattle b

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I'm getting off my EMT shift right now, gonna be way too tired tomorrow to make it out there. But we should link in DC for that showdown in Seattle b
I'm in the dmv too I didn't know yall were here :gladbron:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

true that!

only issue is I work my other job on weekends :mjcry:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Where is the game day pic brehs :mjcry:

B7Eh5z2CUAA2h7h.jpg:large

no players :mjcry: