"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
That "The Sorry Years" article is great, and being that I'm a bit :old:, I remember the latter part of the 80's (I remember Charles Martin fukking McMahon up, I remember drafting Mandarich over Barry, I remember Brent Fullwood being a bum), but the one thing I don't like about the article is not seeing Reggie White's name once. Wolf, Holmgren and Favre understandably get most of the press, but I think Reggie actually choosing to come here signified a huge change in how the league viewed us. We were near the bottom, if not the very last team on desired places for free agents to go, and when Reggie came here, he changed that whole perception. He doesn't get enough credit for our return to prominence.

Anyways, as far as the game is concerned, I just don't see how we lose if Rodgers' calf is good, and a loss on Sunday will be superbly disappointing to me. IMO, the only loss that can be tolerated in the playoffs is @Seattle. Losing to Dallas, Carolina, or whoever in the Super Bowl will be a let down.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@ThiefyPoo
@FAH1223
@bboystyle

i cant c/s we gonna beat y'all so easily :snoop:

i think it will be a good game

I'm over here like man our defense gonna be the biggest issue in my eyes :mjcry:

if we can get some stops and control the clock i like our chances but blowout na

teams pass the ball on us too damn easy even i know it i be like how the fukk these dudes get so wide open I'm over like

:damn: nelson gonna feast on us if do shyt like this

sure the eagles offense is really good but they aint got no damn GAWD RODGERS :noah: simple as that

i may ride with the cowboys or any sports team that is my fav but i aint fukking stupid either

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@ThiefyPoo
@FAH1223
@bboystyle

i cant c/s we gonna beat y'all so easily :snoop:

i think it will be a good game

I'm over here like man our defense gonna be the biggest issue in my eyes :mjcry:

if we can get some stops and control the clock i like our chances but blowout na

teams pass the ball on us too damn easy even i know it i be like how the fukk these dudes get so wide open I'm over like

:damn: nelson gonna feast on us if do shyt like this

sure the eagles offense is really good but they aint got no damn GAWD RODGERS :noah: simple as that

i may ride with the cowboys or any sports team that is my fav but i aint fukking stupid either

Yeah I mean the Redskins of all teams were able to pass on ya'll with Colt McCoy :dead:

Your offense is the worry. It's one of the best we'll face maybe the best this year. Luckily our defense is healthy.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm way more confident than I was in 2011 and 2012. Last year we knew we had a decimated roster so we didn't expect to beat SF but we knew we had a chance at home and we were close

This is my thing, all of the one and dones over the past few years were against Super Bowl caliber teams.

The giants beat us and went on to win the Super Bowl
The 49ers beat us and went on to the Super Bowl first then the NFC Championship

The fukk are we ashamed about?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also the laughable part about this shyt is that the Cowboys somehow seem to forget that Matt Flynn classic from last year.

We ain't scared of no Dez. We beat them WITHOUT ARod. We beat them with a rookie RB holding down the set. The fukk am I worried about?

We put 37 on y'all last year with a scrub ass qb.

We bout to cop this 41-10 W and move on to Seattle man.

http://www.packers.com/media-center...hlights-/5991249c-6f9e-47f9-8657-3a929778a1e6

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Also the laughable part about this shyt is that the Cowboys somehow seem to forget that Matt Flynn classic from last year.

We ain't scared of no Dez. We beat them WITHOUT ARod. We beat them with a rookie RB holding down the set. The fukk am I worried about?

We put 37 on y'all last year with a scrub ass qb.

We bout to cop this 41-10 W and move on to Seattle man.

http://www.packers.com/media-center...hlights-/5991249c-6f9e-47f9-8657-3a929778a1e6
Cmon son. Our defense was the third worst in nfl history last year. Yall couldnt stop our run game last year, but im not gna sit here and say we can do the same this year. All ima say is dont let us get a lead in this game and dam sure dont let us be leading in the 4th.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1387165850000-USP-NFL-Green-Bay-Packers-at-Dallas-Cowboys-001.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cmon son. Our defense was the third worst in nfl history last year. Yall couldnt stop our run game last year, but im not gna sit here and say we can do the same this year. All ima say is dont let us get a lead in this game and dam sure dont let us be leading in the 4th.

Did you just threaten A-Gawd by saying "don't let us get a lead" :laff:

y'all said that last year and we scored 4 straight on you…with Matt Flynn…

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Did you just threaten A-Gawd by saying "don't let us get a lead" :laff:

y'all said that last year and we scored 4 straight on you…with Matt Flynn…
Ya dam right. Everyone know arod is the ultimate front runner qb. And stop bringing up last year, we had dudes off the street playing on defense

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ya dam right. Everyone know arod is the ultimate front runner qb. And stop bringing up last year, we had dudes off the street playing on defense

why wouldn't we bring up last year? you had dudes off the street playing and we had Matt Flynn…..a dude that was just on the street and wouldn't be on any other NFL roster

but none of those street players on defense matter because your offense couldn't score 1 point during the entire second half

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

ARod got a couple 4th quarter comebacks this year :leon:

Also NYJ got up 21-3 on us and they were one of the best defensive fronts we faced early on. That's the last team to jump on us at Lambeau

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm way more confident than I was in 2011 and 2012. Last year we knew we had a decimated roster so we didn't expect to beat SF but we knew we had a chance at home and we were close

Listening to Rodgers radio show and I can tell he's sick of the home losses and is out to prove something this week.

Imma stay humble but we have a healthier team than Dallas, our defense has more talent than theirs and offensively our QB is better

I like the matchup. You gotta respect that 8-0 record on the road but this is going to be their best test since SEA and by far the best QB they'll face.
Link to his radio show ?

I'm ashamed to say I've never listen :snoop:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is my thing, all of the one and dones over the past few years were against Super Bowl caliber teams.

The giants beat us and went on to win the Super Bowl
The 49ers beat us and went on to the Super Bowl first then the NFC Championship

The fukk are we ashamed about?
Them boys fought hard too last year . That lost hurt but man I was proud of those boys they fought hard .