"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
fukkn cause Dom Capers had us playing soft ass zone for 2years

I still don't like when I see tramon and sam shields line up 8 yards off the ball

Also

Starting line-up against 49ers last year:
B.J. Raji LDE
Ryan Pickett NT
Mike Daniels RDE
Mike Neal LOLB
Brad Jones MLB
A.J. Hawk BLB
Andy Mulumba ROLB
Tramon Williams LCB
Sam Shields RCB
Morgan Burnett SS
M.D. Jennings FS

Raji, Pickett, Mulumba, Jennings will not play and Hawk and Brad Jones only limited.

Now we will see Datone Jones, Guion, Matthews, Perry, Peppers, Barrington, Clinton-Dix and Hayward (was on IR last year).

This game Capers will have the players and I think we will see better results.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I kinda wish raji would have came back for the playoffs that extra muscle would have been nice .

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
LOL ya'll need to check out the Cowboys team thread. These nikkas actually think their team is better built to win in GB then our own team :dead:

they think their shytty defense and shytty pass rush is gonna some how stop us based off their weak ass schedule of opponents they played :dead:

Man i got a nice thread for them coming up right before game time. shyt is gonna be epic. :win:

these nikkas think the Colts and Eagles have just as good of offense as ours :mjlol:

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
LOL ya'll need to check out the Cowboys team thread. These nikkas actually think their team is better built to win in GB then our own team :dead:

they think their shytty defense and shytty pass rush is gonna some how stop us based off their weak ass schedule of opponents they played :dead:

Man i got a nice thread for them coming up right before game time. shyt is gonna be epic. :win:

these nikkas think the Colts and Eagles have just as good of offense as ours :mjlol:

Son I been tryna be humble as fukk like yea this is gonna be a good game which it will be .

These dude getting outta hand my home boy called like yall we gonna crush yall :umad:

I'm like dude you drunk ?

We average 40 at home fukk boy you think we bout to lay down :dahell:

Only thing wrong with our offense is we score too fast . I'm like breh yall can't start out slow with us or yall fukked . We do know how to hold on to leads breh :stopitslime:

I'm not saying shyt till after the game this shyt getting crazy with these boys .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Son I been tryna be humble as fukk like yea this is gonna be a good game which it will be .

These dude getting outta hand my home boy called like yall we gonna crush yall :umad:

Only thing wrong with our offense is we score too fast . I'm like breh yall can't start out slow with us or yall fukked . We do know how to hold on to leads breh :stopitslime:

I'm not saying shyt till after the game this shyt getting crazy with these boys .

fukk all that. i was gonna hold back but then i read some of these responses like :dahell:

im going all out on these fukk boys. Im about to drop facts and a nice ether thread for them this coming Sunday :sas2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Alright ya'll so apparently we can run the ball effectively so we're done with come this Sunday :(

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I'm way more confident than I was in 2011 and 2012. Last year we knew we had a decimated roster so we didn't expect to beat SF but we knew we had a chance at home and we were close

Listening to Rodgers radio show and I can tell he's sick of the home losses and is out to prove something this week.

Imma stay humble but we have a healthier team than Dallas, our defense has more talent than theirs and offensively our QB is better

I like the matchup. You gotta respect that 8-0 record on the road but this is going to be their best test since SEA and by far the best QB they'll face.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Breh don't do it before the game

No jinx shid

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm way more confident than I was in 2011 and 2012. Last year we knew we had a decimated roster so we didn't expect to beat SF but we knew we had a chance at home and we were close

Listening to Rodgers radio show and I can tell he's sick of the home losses and is out to prove something this week.

Imma stay humble but we have a healthier team than Dallas, our defense has more talent than theirs and offensively our QB is better

I like the matchup. You gotta respect that 8-0 record on the road but this is going to be their best test since SEA and by far the best QB they'll face.

games are won in the trenches in the playoffs. Im confident we can get pressure on Romo. on the flip side,our beastly line is going up against one of the worse pass rushing lines in the league. That right there will be the reason we win.