"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
10923522_10152896907935073_5923357860129655171_n.jpg

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Packers brehs hopefully we can put our 'rivalry' aside for a sec :lupe:

I'm going to the game Sunday but gonna be in GB by 3pm Saturday . i plan on checking out some nightclubs/bars. Can you recommend any? Google search is bringing up country style karaoke shyt :camby:

Should I head to downtown GB? Where should I go for hip hop/reggae clubs/lounges. Or any bars YaLL recommend?

Thanks in advance brehs :salute:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I'm going to the game Sunday but gonna be in GB by 3pm Saturday . i plan on checking out some nightclubs/bars. Can you recommend any? Google search is bringing up country style karaoke shyt :camby:

Should I head to downtown GB? Where should I go for hip hop/reggae clubs/lounges. Or any bars YaLL recommend?

:mjlol:

Breh do you know where you going :heh:

There are a million bars and clubs but it ain't gonna be the type you wanna venture out to like that .

Literally a trillion bars breh but :patrice:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
explain breh :lupe:

no joints slightly outside the city or nothin?

I mean I think most of he black folks on the team play on the team :usure:

Might be something outside the city but then again folks might be friendly and it won't matter :ehh:

I know the couple people I've met from greenbay were nice ass shyt.

Meet a dude at the gym and another one I bought something from craigslist .

Better hit yelp and google night spots city should be live anyway so you gonna be good .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

lol last thing ive known about club culture in GB was a night club that Nick Barnett used to own and DJ at. Im pretty sure it isnt around anymore. GB isnt a night life area breh. Best thing is going to a bar where many of them are friendly :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Thanks for the reies brehs. :salute:

So should I just go out around downtown Greenbay? Is that where all the bars pretty much are?

yea breh. If u get a chance,go tailgating. Free food and beer no matter what your colors are. They treat out side fans with respect.