"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
As long as we dont have a LB on Witten,then im not too concerned about the secondary at all. They are ranked #10 and played like it since the bye. I would be shytting bricks if we didnt have a pass rush this year but that isnt the case. Should be a good one

Clay is the only LB that can cover Witten

If we play dime, we need to have Richardson covering the middle of the field. Screw Hawk and Jones.

But yeah the secondary has been solid. The way we held Brady and Gronk in check gives me hope. I just hope above all else there's no missed tackles.

This is going to be the best rush offense we face all year and that is my big concern.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

If we play dime, we need to have Richardson covering the middle of the field. Screw Hawk and Jones.

But yeah the secondary has been solid. The way we held Brady and Gronk in check gives me hope. I just hope above all else there's no missed tackles.

This is going to be the best rush offense we face all year and that is my big concern.

make that game thread breh before some Boy fan does

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

pretty much. we're going to follow our NE game plan and end this game 41-10 W and on to Seattle

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
pretty much. we're going to follow our NE game plan and end this game 41-10 W and on to Seattle

the red zone offense is frustrating

has to be fixed

Efficiency has been our trade mark, got to get TDs not FGs. Our passing offense vs. their passing defense is a mismatch