"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lol you knew the forced throw to Jordy down the field had to come at some point during the game

no way Arod and MM could go the whole game without forcing a jump ball

im just happy that pan cake face didnt go away from the running game like he always does when its effective.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
old-tampa-bay-buccaneers-logo.jpg

:laff: I never realized how gay this pic is

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
im just happy that pan cake face didnt go away from the running game like he always does when its effective.

I'm not convinced much changed. I just think the Bucs sucked so much that the threat of changing the game plan never existed.

I mean look at that set of plays at the goaline. 3 straight passes. Why?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
WTF are they doing down there? RUn that shyt in!!!

THE fukk?

I'm not convinced much changed. I just think the Bucs sucked so much that the threat of changing the game plan never existed.

I mean look at that set of plays at the goaline. 3 straight passes. Why?

#12 wanted that TD pass. Its been awhile since he threw one

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Another rather uninspired effort today, but a win is a win. Defense has played really well the past 2 weeks. If they can keep that up, the Lombardi Trophy will be coming back home.

Just glad to be in. A win next week will clinch the division and a first round bye (and possibly the #1 seed if things go right). I'm not necessarily worried about it though. Home games will be nice, but with #12, I'm not worried about playing on the road. Even in Seattle. I'm not scared of that team. I'm not scared of anybody. Bring on the playoffs.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Another rather uninspired effort today, but a win is a win. Defense has played really well the past 2 weeks. If they can keep that up, the Lombardi Trophy will be coming back home.

Just glad to be in. A win next week will clinch the division and a first round bye (and possibly the #1 seed if things go right). I'm not necessarily worried about it though. Home games will be nice, but with #12, I'm not worried about playing on the road. Even in Seattle. I'm not scared of that team. I'm not scared of anybody. Bring on the playoffs.

Breh,u need to be worried about this team on the road. They fukking suck balls (well at least the offense does). TB in no shape or form is a good defense yet we couldnt score when needed and had to force shyt. This offense has been shyt fro two weeks in a row against teams who we should of dominated if we wanna be a SB team. Bills have a good defense so ill give them that but this TB performance :scust:

with play like that on the road,id be :lupe: playing in ATL

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Breh,u need to be worried about this team on the road. They fukking suck balls (well at least the offense does). TB in no shape or form is a good defense yet we couldnt score when needed and had to force shyt. This offense has been shyt fro two weeks in a row against teams who we should of dominated if we wanna be a SB team. Bills have a good defense so ill give them that but this TB performance :scust:

with play like that on the road,id be :lupe: playing in ATL
Eh. I just figure that there's no way this (poor production) can keep up. Our offense is too good to keep playing like that. I also think that Lacy is gonna be a big part of the playoff run, as well he should be. Last week, there was no reason not to keep running him with how poor Rodgers and the WRs were playing, yet he didn't get enough carries, and he didn't get to 20 today either. I know we have the MVP taking snaps, but with the way we've been running the ball, there's no reason to not keep feeding it. Add the fact that it can only make it easier to pass, and I just don't understand why we don't run more.

Regardless, if the defense keeps playing like this, I really don't care where we play.