"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

10888982_10152851495795073_2402235257190807040_n.jpg

Brehs :to: we did it. We got a home playoff game and a bye. Rodgers has plenty time to rest that calf now.

@FloorGeneral @SHAQAVELLI @bsmooth @Boutdatlife @ThaRebel @tru_m.a.c
@Oh Boy. @Danie84 @MushroomX @bboystyle @Tical @unstoppable589 @Steele

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
NFC North Champs, once again. Damn it feels good. :blessed:

Rodgers locking up the MVP with his performance. It's funny to be on twitter with everyone saying JJ Watt is the MVP, then a few hours later saying it's Rodgers. Everyone is so reactionary.

Anyways, that bye is gonna come in real handy. Hopefully Rodgers can get back to normal, and we can make this run. If it comes down to it, we'll have to win in Seattle, but so what. Bring on anyone. Let's go get this ring.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
NFC North Champs, once again. Damn it feels good. :blessed:

Rodgers locking up the MVP with his performance. It's funny to be on twitter with everyone saying JJ Watt is the MVP, then a few hours later saying it's Rodgers. Everyone is so reactionary.

Anyways, that bye is gonna come in real handy. Hopefully Rodgers can get back to normal, and we can make this run. If it comes down to it, we'll have to win in Seattle, but so what. Bring on anyone. Let's go get this ring.

breh where you been??? you weren't in the game thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
was never in doubt of this game at all. Everyone had the :sadcam: when Rodgers went out but he had that :demonic: look walking down that tunnel which gave me the :youngsabo: look at my dog who was 3 feet from the TV.

I knew what Stafford is since the beginning. Guy is just as bad as Cutler. Speaking of QB's,how fukking spoiled are we to have back to back QB's who just straight up owns these divisional games? shyt must suck for bears,vikings and Lions fans :sas2:

soak it up breh,i doubt we go 3 for 3 after Rodgers leaves :to:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
he hasnt been in any game threads this year i dont think. I think he's trying to avoid that inevitable one and done shyt :sadcam:
lol, nah, I'm not worried about a one and done. I think we have a Super Bowl team, that unfortunately now rests on the health of #12's calf. But yeah, I'm on Twitter during the game. During the Super Bowl year, I stayed off everything during the playoff games, so maybe it's time to go back to that this year.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lol, nah, I'm not worried about a one and done. I think we have a Super Bowl team, that unfortunately now rests on the health of #12's calf. But yeah, I'm on Twitter during the game. During the Super Bowl year, I stayed off everything during the playoff games, so maybe it's time to go back to that this year.

LOL i did the same shyt. Matter of fact,i watched all the playoff games at a bar except the SB.

time to get them good luck trends going again...