"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
today's loss doesn't really change anything regarding the division or bye, we were going to need to beat detroit anyways. only thing is now it's gonna be hard to get seeded in front of seattle.

we really, really need the Cardinals to beat the Seahawks. highly doubt it happens though.

the game is in AZ

and their defense can shutdown their offense

but there's just no way they can score :mjcry:

need some fluke shid like pick sixes or kick returns :lupe: by the Cards

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I got nothin more to say about today's game other than the fact that I honestly didn't think it was possible for 12 to look that bad in a game. He was dreadful.

We clinch the playoffs with a Cowboys win tonight and a win against TB next week right?

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I got nothin more to say about today's game other than the fact that I honestly didn't think it was possible for 12 to look that bad in a game. He was dreadful.

We clinch the playoffs with a Cowboys win tonight and a win against TB next week right?

NAH Cowboys have to lose and we need to win

But a win IN TAMPA is harder than it looks... last time the Pack was there

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+kjt3_0y1uuPl.jpg

geno_hayes_2009_11_08.jpg

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+GAkUdeuVzRnl.jpg

old-tampa-bay-buccaneers-logo.jpg

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
just realized if the cowboys win out and eliminate the eagles from winning the nfc east then it makes it easier for us to get a wild card even if we don't win the division because we own the tie breaker with philadelphia

assuming we beat the Bucs

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If Dallas loses next week but wins in Week 17 and we win against Tampa but lose against Detroit...we'd be out.
They would tiebreak for the division first. If both the Eagles and Cowboys finish 11-5, Philly wins the division based on a better record within the division. Then it's a tiebreak between us and Dallas.
No head-to-head. The games within division record would be the same but they would win the common games tiebreaker going 4-1 against the Bears, Eagles, Seahawks and Saints while we would be 3-2 against those teams.

If Packers beat Bucs and Eagles lose, I think we clinch.

@FloorGeneral @SHAQAVELLI @bsmooth @Boutdatlife @ThaRebel @tru_m.a.c
@Oh Boy. @Danie84 @MushroomX @bboystyle @Tical @unstoppable589 @Steele

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If Dallas loses next week but wins in Week 17 and we win against Tampa but lose against Detroit...we'd be out.
They would tiebreak for the division first. If both the Eagles and Cowboys finish 11-5, Philly wins the division based on a better record within the division. Then it's a tiebreak between us and Dallas.
No head-to-head. The games within division record would be the same but they would win the common games tiebreaker going 4-1 against the Bears, Eagles, Seahawks and Saints while we would be 3-2 against those teams.

man fukk all the scenarios. If we a playoff team then we gonna win against the 2-12 Bucs and the over achieving Lions at home. If we lose next week,this team dont deserve to be in the playoffs regardless what happens to other teams...

Now about the Bills game:

Our defense allowed 12 points (4 FG's)
Our offense scored 13

So why did we lose? SPECIAL TEAMS.

They been horrible all season long. I never seen so many blocked PAT's by one team let alone ours. And blocked FG too. This unit needs a remake ASAP.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so in a weird way if philly wins on saturday, we should probably be cheering for dallas to beat indy on sunday?

so many scenarios, its hard to keep everything straight.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
so in a weird way if philly wins on saturday, we should probably be cheering for dallas to beat indy on sunday?

Yep

Ideally, Philly loses on Saturday to the Redskins and we wouldn't have to worry about that if we win on Sunday

But like @bboystyle said we just need to win and we'll be the #2 seed

This Tampa Bay game worries me though. The 2009 game down there haunts me.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

We're basically Cowboys and Redskins fans this week.

Cowboys win, Packers win and we're in.

Or, the Redskins win on Saturday vs. Philadelphia + Cowboys win vs. Colts and we're in.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

We're basically Cowboys and Redskins fans this week.

Cowboys win, Packers win and we're in.

Or, the Redskins win on Saturday vs. Philadelphia + Cowboys win vs. Colts and we're in.

or win 2 and were in with the #2 seed which is what should happen if we wanna even stand a chance at winning shyt this year. Hell,these two wins should happen if we're as good as advertised. All that scenario talk of backing in cuz of other teams is for losers breh. fukk all that. We win two,we win the division and are in with a bye week.

Only thing i care for is AZ/SEA so we can get that #1 seed