"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He's been average

Problem is, he's below average now

we need MLBs so badly this spring... and a Nose Tackle

Thats what i meant. By saying he's playing hurt means he's been playing crappy since we drafted him. He needs to go. At this point i dont even think he's even good enough to produce as a back up.
Definitely need a NT and ILB this coming draft.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
He's been average

Problem is, he's below average now

we need MLBs so badly this spring... and a Nose Tackle

Thats what i meant. By saying he's playing hurt means he's been playing crappy since we drafted him. He needs to go. At this point i dont even think he's even good enough to produce as a back up.
Definitely need a NT and ILB this coming draft.
we've been saying we need to draft an ILB since the year we switched to 3-4 :sadcam:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
brehs this was a horrible loss

I expected an L just not like this

No home field in the postseason, no division title, not even getting a playoff berth is a real possibility now :damn:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets not overreact. we still have the tiebreaker over philly so as long as we win the division we'll get a bye.

if seattle finishes 1 and faces dallas who is a 5 or 6 seed they could easily lose at home to them like they did earlier this year.

correct me if i'm wrong but if philly beats dallas today and we beat the 2-12 bucs next week we clinch a playoff spot right?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lets not overreact. we still have the tiebreaker over philly so as long as we win the division we'll get a bye.

if seattle finishes 1 and faces dallas who is a 5 or 6 seed they could easily lose at home to them like they did earlier this year.

correct me if i'm wrong but if philly beats dallas today and we beat the 2-12 bucs next week we clinch a playoff spot right?
If Dallas loses today we need to win next week and also have Dallas lose again. We really fukked up our playoff spot

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Dallas loses today we need to win next week and also have Dallas lose again. We really fukked up our playoff spot

you sure? if we win next week we're at 11 wins, if they lose today the max they can get is 11 wins.

we don't play each other so no head to head record tiebreaker. isn't the next tiebreaker conference record? if we beat tampa we'll be 8-3 in the NFC, if they lose today the max they can go is 7-4.