"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't think it'll be a blowout in week 17 because Detroit's defense is that good, but I shudder to think of how Stafford is gonna play in that game, especially if the weather is nasty. :huhldup:

He threw 2 INTs at home against the Pack in Week 3... if the conditions are bad :shaq:

DET's offense scored one TD in that game I believe. GB's defense held up their end in that game surprisingly.

The Lambeau mystique is real in the regular season... I think Rodgers has only lost 3 games as starter there since 2010.. something like 33-3 now

1-2 in the playoffs though since the SB year

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't think it'll be a blowout in week 17 because Detroit's defense is that good, but I shudder to think of how Stafford is gonna play in that game, especially if the weather is nasty. :huhldup:

That game wont even matter to tell u the truth. The only thing riding will be our 23 year long winning streak against the Kitties at home

oh and Stafford play like ass at home so im not even remotely worried about him at all

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
From FootballsFuture:

Just putting this in here...

Over the last 4 home games we have scored 188 points and conceded just 62. Of those 62 points conceded, 38 have been junk time fourth quarter scores with massive leads.

In the first three quarters of our last 4 home games, we have outscored opponents 167 - 24.

In the first half of our last 4 home games, we have outscored opponents 139 - 9.

In the first half of our last 4 home games, we have outscored opponents 66 - 0.

In those four games, Rodgers is 71 of 102 for 1,067 yards, 15 TDs and 0 interceptions. Sound impressive? Consider this

He was pulled in every game, with 18 mins (MIN), 15 mins (CAR), 25 mins (CHI) and 12 mins (PHI) remaining... meaning those stats have come in less than 3 full games of playing time.

That is frankly, insane.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I was wrong about this game and I'm happy to admit my L. Only caught bits and pieces of the game, but from what I saw they were firing on all cylinders.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised we blew out back to back shyt qb's at home. The only thing that scared me going into the game today was Shady/Sproles potentially going wild on us, but Clay in the middle is looking real deal holyfield. Literally makes the entire front seven better.

Take care of business next week then that pats matchup is looking :noah:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
*a series of rants coming up*

I'm watching the NFL Rewind right now because I missed the game. This shyt wasn't even close. They were outplayed from the opening whistle.

I just finished watching that Lions game too. They are not good. Arizona jumped to a 14-0 lead in the first quarter. That game was over and out of reach the entire time. They never threatened them until Ross took that punt for 50 yards. And Stafford is as horrible as ever. Jay Cutler jr.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not surprised we blew out back to back shyt qb's at home. The only thing that scared me going into the game today was Shady/Sproles potentially going wild on us, but Clay in the middle is looking real deal holyfield. Literally makes the entire front seven better.

Take care of business next week then that pats matchup is looking :noah:

yeah him in the middle mask the inept ability of Hawk and also proves us right when we say Hawk is a shyt ass player

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As I'm watching this game, when Clay is in the middle and there is a run play, he's blowing that shyt the fukk UP. He explodes to the ball whenever its on his side. I NEVER saw/see that from Hawk. He's just a completely different speed.

He's HUNGRY. He wants to make a play and have an impact.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
their defense definitely is though and that's what worries me. they flat out whipped our O-line last game.

To be fair we had a revamped oline. Boykins was still getting more playing time than Davonte Adams. Rodgers was still being forced into the TE rotation. McCarthy called a shyt game. The same can be said for that Saints game. McCarthy didn't have those guys ready to play.

That game, that team, won't show up again. Every game is a must win from here on out.

The Packers tried a run with Eddie Lacy, and linebacker DeAndre Levy caught him in the end zone for a safety that put Detroit ahead 9-7.

The Packers lost despite forcing three turnovers. They tried to establish the run a bit early, and that backfired when Lacy's fumble was scooped up by Carey. The defensive back went all the way to the end zone for a 7-0 lead.

Green Bay had won 15 of the past 17 meetings with Detroit, and the Packers were 9-1 with Rodgers playing. The one loss he took part in came in 2010, when he left the game in the first half with a concussion. Green Bay lost that game 7-3 -- until Sunday, that was the only time since Rodgers became the starting quarterback in 2008 that the Packers were held to seven points or fewer.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I told u about this D. Now all I need for them to do is prove me right against a legit QB like Brady then our SB run will begin!

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On a second down, the Eagles ran Darren Sproles up the middle. Right tackle Lane Johnson shot out to block the 235-pound Hawk, who tried to cover the gap to his right by sliding sideways rather than attacking it straight on. The two engaged almost five yards downfield, which gave Sproles room to run either way. With Julius Peppers closing from the outside, Sproles cut inside and picked up 13 yards.

This needs to be the last year of Hawk on this team

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...tion-change-matthews-changing-plays/19202887/