"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
losing week 1 is such a shyt feeling

couldnt have happened to a a more deserving team

:pacspit:

and here come all the faggy Bear fans. Dont worry, November will be around and you guys will be in hiding like always. ya'll need a new routine though cuz its making this rival boring on here

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:wtf:happened to him?I saw Sherrod out there might be the worst 1st round o-linemen in recent memory:damn:wtf did they see in him?:scusthov:

honestly breh the hit he took didnt even look that bad but its the same knee where he had the ACL tear...No word yet

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and here come all the faggy Bear fans. Dont worry, November will be around and you guys will be in hiding like always. ya'll need a new routine though cuz its making this rival boring on here
im gonna leave breh, sorry

i know how much week 1 losses feel

nothing shytter than starting 0-1

:shaq:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Oh yeah, and how did Brad Jones make this team? My God he was horrible tonight. Absolutely horrible.

he was the worst player on the field

Sherrod was awful, but out of the starters Jones was the worst. Ha Ha will be ok, looked better in the 2nd half. Datone continues to move weight inside i think hes a nice piece

the OL tho...

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So here is what I have to say about it all:

* Not that upset we lost. I didn't think we'd win.
* The Seahawks are a better team than us right now. Maybe we improve?
* Rodgers was not typical Rodgers tonight.
* We are in major trouble if Bulaga is down long-term. I still think our biggest enemy is injuries. Tretter, Bulaga and Barclay all already down along the line. That is brutal.
* Special Teams was not good... at all.
* I actually think our secondary is pretty damn good and will continue to be pretty damn good. Shields got completely tricked on a hell of a play call, but other than that they played well.
* Ha Ha missed a couple of tackles, but he put himself in spots to make the plays. I'm actually encouraged by him, I think he's going to be a player.
* Our inside linebackers are horrendous.
* I think that our front 7 is going to be able to put a lot of pressure on QBs... but we are going to get run on an awful lot this year.
* I put this loss more on our offense (and special teams) than our defense. We consistently put our defense is terrible spots.

TT needs to get Pickett back or the coaches need to play Pennell

We need size up front
long as Capers is your D-coordinator y'all gonna struggle on run D.Has Rodgers ever had a good o-line?I've never seen a team get hit with as many o-line injuries as the Packers shyt is crazy

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Pack will be fine,everybody aren't Seattle.
still no excuse. if we are gonna be a SB contender,we cant be getting outplayed like we did. Our D really needs to go back to the foundation of tackling. They had sooo many opportunities to make tackles for loss or short gains but they fail. If we can clean that up then we will be fine.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
long as Capers is your D-coordinator y'all gonna struggle on run D.Has Rodgers ever had a good o-line?I've never seen a team get hit with as many o-line injuries as the Packers shyt is crazy

Nope. Thats why i have him #1 current QB. Dude plays at a high level with a shytty o-line his whole career. although they did well last year towards the end of the season but Rodgers was out so he couldnt enjoy it. If it wasnt for his mobility he would be looking like Matt Ryan behind that line.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it too early in the season to blame everything on injuries like Packers fans always do? :leon:

Ya'll take an L to Detroit week 3 and your season is on the line week 4 in Soldier Field :shaq: