"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
2 turnovers cuz this fat fukk wants to pass on first down in their territory. I've never been a "Fire McCarthy" dude but this muthafukka gots to go. He is the exact same coach as he was when he got here. I never come into a game against ANYBODY thinkin this slovenly muthafukka is about to out-coach somebody.

fukk Mike McCarthy and all his kids!! :pacspit:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Green Bay's defense needs work but it had some moments.

Russell wilson is tough to defend...I can tell....all these retarded read option college fake hand off plays Carrol writes up makes it tough for defenses to guard him. PLus he's fast as shyt.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Not much to say. We looked like a college team out there. Got dominated in basically every fashion. We're gonna be playing with practice squad level players on the OLine at the rate this game went. If Bulaga is gone for the year, we're not doing shyt this season. Sherrod is a turnstile, and he got hurt too. May be the worst TT draft pick ever.

Our defense looked like a typical Packers defense. Soft up front, getting blown off the ball making for easy yards for the opposing RB. Middle of the field was open as usual, Percy got a couple big plays because of it. Leroy Butler brought up a good point re: that nifty play Seattle scored their first TD on: they ran it to Shields' side, and capitalized on his tendency to peek the backfield. He figured that it was gonna be a run (either Lynch or Wilson), and shot at Wilson, leaving his guy wide open. Then Clinton-Dix blew the tackle, and Lockett walked into the end zone. Between that play, and Auburn scoring on the exact same play vs. Bama last year, Clinton-Dix will probably have plenty of nightmares.

It really irritated me that we basically ignored the right side of the field on offense. I understand Sherman is good, but damn. We limited our offense, and it cost us. Oh, and Lacy having tests for a possible concussion? lol, man. Just think, this is only week 1. Week 1.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lets face it breh, this team sucks against top teams. We continue to play one or two quarters of decent football then we just suck afterwards. I know its only week one but i dont see any change from last year. Matter of fact, our D is the same exact fukking thing. Getting good pressure but cant tackle worth a damn. Then we get burned or juked by some big plays and the D is done with. Offense is gonna be shyt if we dont get Bulaga back.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Clown the bears for getting they ass kicked in a preseason game just to get Yo ass whooped in the games that count brehs

Bears aint shyt breh so u posting this is dumb as fukk. U nikkas aint been shyt since forever. We own your souls. Go look at your record against us since Rodgers started for us. Hell even Favre owns that piece of shyt franchise :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lets face it breh, this team sucks against top teams. We continue to play one or two quarters of decent football then we just suck afterwards. I know its only week one but i dont see any change from last year. Matter of fact, our D is the same exact fukking thing. Getting good pressure but cant tackle worth a damn. Then we get burned or juked by some big plays and the D is done with. Offense is gonna be shyt if we dont get Bulaga back.

:mjlol:

Keep crying bytch :umad:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Green Bay's defense needs work but it had some moments.

Russell wilson is tough to defend...I can tell....all these retarded read option college fake hand off plays Carrol writes up makes it tough for defenses to guard him. PLus he's fast as shyt.
They're not "retarded", and Carroll doesn't "write them up". They've been around for years at the college level. Carroll is a defensive-minded coach. The credit should go to Darrell Bevell for implementing them plays and maximizing Wilson's strengths. They got a little too pass happy for a bit, but it obviously didn't hurt them.

As for the read option suite of plays, they're not dumb at all. If you have the right personnel, they can be deadly, as you saw at times tonight. The problem is, the NFL seems to think they're too good, or advanced to resort to running "college plays". Hell, I saw on NFL.com they called the play Seattle scored it's first TD on a "trick play". Gimme a break. That's one thing you can give Carroll credit for, that his ego isn't big enough to think that his team is above running plays like that.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:wtf:happened to him?I saw Sherrod out there might be the worst 1st round o-linemen in recent memory:damn:wtf did they see in him?:scusthov:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So here is what I have to say about it all:

* Not that upset we lost. I didn't think we'd win.
* The Seahawks are a better team than us right now. Maybe we improve?
* Rodgers was not typical Rodgers tonight.
* We are in major trouble if Bulaga is down long-term. I still think our biggest enemy is injuries. Tretter, Bulaga and Barclay all already down along the line. That is brutal.
* Special Teams was not good... at all.
* I actually think our secondary is pretty damn good and will continue to be pretty damn good. Shields got completely tricked on a hell of a play call, but other than that they played well.
* Ha Ha missed a couple of tackles, but he put himself in spots to make the plays. I'm actually encouraged by him, I think he's going to be a player.
* Our inside linebackers are horrendous.
* I think that our front 7 is going to be able to put a lot of pressure on QBs... but we are going to get run on an awful lot this year.
* I put this loss more on our offense (and special teams) than our defense. We consistently put our defense is terrible spots.

TT needs to get Pickett back or the coaches need to play Pennell

We need size up front