H-Town(The R&B group) Apperciation thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i just copped a few sleeve-less jean jackets.

gonna rock them in the summer with no shirt under em in honor of the legendary h-town.

i'll prolly have a fresh fade to match.

next summer is mines jack.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

FROM H-TOWN & THE LUKE RECORDS FAMILY.

U-MYND IN THE CUT.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
PREMIERE: H-TOWN RELEASE NEW SINGLE “GREEN LIGHT”
Posted on July 30th, 2014 by Rea Davis in MUSIC, THISISRNB EXCLUSIVES |

R&B Group H-Town is back with their brand new single, and ladies they are asking you for the “Green Light” to take you down!!!

Sticking to their signature sound. GI and Shazam croon emoting a soulfulness that only H-Town could, and they have given us another bedroom boom! The song begins with a snippet of H Town’s “They Like It Slow” and closes with Shazam hitting his infamous high notes.

H-Town burst onto the scene in 1993 with their hit “Knockin’ Da Boots” off their debut album Fever for Da Flavor. The hit is a classic and staple in the R&B genre. In ’93 the evolution of Rhythm and Blues was altered slightly with the introduction of H-Town and especially their lead singer the late Dino Conner’s gritty soulful vocals, unique runs and adlibs as well as Shazam’s soul, perfect falsetto and range, and G.I.’s silky vocals. Hit after hit, the group produced Emotions, Thin Line Between Love & Hate, Part Time Lover, Natural Women, They Like It Slow and more. The iconic R&B group has maintained a powerful presence in the R&B scene for nearly two decades.

Now, H-Town is BACK!!! They have joined independent record label, The Spectra Music Group, to release their upcoming album Child Support. “GREEN LIGHT” will be available on iTunes on Sept.9.

Take a listen to the exclusive premiere below!

Read more at http://www.thisisrnb.com/2014/07/premiere-h-town-release-new-single-green-light/#bpJegrqff0qv8sVH.99

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i just copped a few sleeve-less jean jackets.

gonna rock them in the summer with no shirt under em in honor of the legendary h-town.

i'll prolly have a fresh fade to match.

next summer is mines jack.

:jawalrus:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You've got to stop claiming they're better than Jodeci tho :nahhbreh:

You one of the most knowledgable 90's R&B cats on here breh, you've got to do better :mikecry:

i dont remember anything i said in this thread.

they do have a better album catalog than jodeci. thats prolly the most i said.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
i dont remember anything i said in this thread.

they do have a better album catalog than jodeci. thats prolly the most i said.

You did a ranking on page 3 or 4 I think :patrice:

I'd like to know your opinion on 112's first album. I know they can't hold a candle to most of these groups vocally....but that first album to me was just :ohlawdie:

I have it ranked towards the top of my favorite 90's albums and put it up to bat with most of the R&B albums from that time :sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_msd9p0Ls3w1sfkmuyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mjbavprXkA1r5t3meo8_r2_250.gif

This wouldnt exist if it werent for H-Town

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You did a ranking on page 3 or 4 I think :patrice:

I'd like to know your opinion on 112's first album. I know they can't hold a candle to most of these groups vocally....but that first album to me was just :ohlawdie:

I have it ranked towards the top of my favorite 90's albums and put it up to bat with most of the R&B albums from that time :sas2:

i dont remember 112 1st album like that.

i heard it 2nd-hand back in middle school.

i gotta brush up on that and other joints. i got alot of crate diggin to do.:eat: