H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The graphics are still long ways from being finalized. This video clearly says it's pre-alpha. Everything else looks like it will be like that as it's trying to be very similar to the old games which is what the fans been asking for. This isn't trying to be like every other shooter.
Look at this nikka acting like he was on the development team and shyt :heh:
Man, sit yo young ass down. When Socom dropped, you was playing with Lego's my nikka :sitdown:

The game looks like ass, looks like crap COMPARED to an old PS2 game.
You over here trying to explain shyt you can't even speak on bruh. Socom 1/2 campaign is my favorite shooting campaign outside of GoldenEye
So you can miss me with this fanboy angle/box you tried to put me into. Until futher notice, this game is a fail
Not hoping it stays that way. But you 3cepts have a way of HYPING up shytty games just cuz they exclusive
Stop that my nikka :stop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this nikka acting like he was on the development team and shyt :heh:
Man, sit yo young ass down. When Socom dropped, you was playing with Lego's my nikka :sitdown:

The game looks like ass, looks like crap COMPARED to an old PS2 game.
You over here trying to explain shyt you can't even speak on bruh. Socom 1/2 campaign is my favorite shooting campaign outside of GoldenEye
So you can miss me with this fanboy angle/box you tried to put me into.
Until futher notice, this game is a fail
Not hoping it stays that way. But you 3cepts have a way of HYPING up shytty games just cuz they exclusive
Stop that my nikka :stop:
*takes note*

New troll tactic.
Say the game that's being discussed looks like trash regardless of the state it's in, then say a previous iteration of the game in the series was your favorite w/e and then say you're not fanboy.

Can't wait to see you in the imminent Halo 5 thread.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
*takes note*

New troll tactic.
Say the game that's being discussed looks like trash regardless of the state it's in, then say a previous iteration of the game in the series was your favorite w/e and then say you're not fanboy.

Can't wait to see you in the imminent Halo 5 thread.
Bruh, have you been sniffing the clickabugs in your carpet :wtf:
I've always stated I loved Socom campaign, but the multiplayer was overrated
I gamed on xbox and PS2, XBL shytted on PSn even worse back then cuz there was NO PSN
Once socom dropped, that was sony gamers chance at real online gaming. So its the best to them
But if you was playing Ghost Recon XBox? Socom wouldn't have been as tight to you... thats all I'm saying
A game that is similar to Killzone would be more special on xbox now cuz they don't have a game like that
While a Halo clown (destiny) should do more numbers on PS4 since they never had a decent syfy shooter

Now this game... It looks like shyt right now. Why the fukk you talking like you know MORE than we do?
You over here talking about how its gonna be this/that. nikka, you have no idea how this shyt gonna turn out
Have you even played the orginal socoms? If you did, how old was you when you did?
I wouldn't respect the opinion of a 7yr olds opinion of Socom na mean :ufdup:

Especially one that is now trying to tell us what we see with our own damn eyes. Until it looks and plays good, it doesn't look or play good. Deal with it :ufury2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, have you been sniffing the clickabugs in your carpet :wtf:
I've always stated I loved Socom campaign, but the multiplayer was overrated
I gamed on xbox and PS2, XBL shytted on PSn even worse back then cuz there was NO PSN
Once socom dropped, that was sony gamers chance at real online gaming. So its the best to them
But if you was playing Ghost Recon XBox? Socom wouldn't have been as tight to you... thats all I'm saying
A game that is similar to Killzone would be more special on xbox now cuz they don't have a game like that
While a Halo clown (destiny) should do more numbers on PS4 since they never had a decent syfy shooter

Now this game... It looks like shyt right now. Why the fukk you talking like you know MORE than we do?
You over here talking about how its gonna be this/that. nikka, you have no idea how this shyt gonna turn out
Have you even played the orginal socoms? If you did, how old was you when you did?
I wouldn't respect the opinion of a 7yr olds opinion of Socom na mean :ufdup:

Especially one that is now trying to tell us what we see with our own damn eyes. Until it looks and plays good, it doesn't look or play good. Deal with it :ufury2:
Whooo go court!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sony needs to pick this game up already. They owe us a proper SOCOM style game after what they allowed to happen to the franchise. :damn: :noah:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Think I'll wait on the division...

Socom gameplay was :camby:

Got me out here crawling next to a tree and just laying by it for 30 minutes like :aicmon:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Reading back through this thread :banderas:

SOCOM was the most fun online experience I had. A bunch of my friends had the game and the clan fukkery that would go down would be the best. Better hope you don't join a clan war late and get put on the wrong team. Immediate boot :russ:

Going from a Twinkie, to a twix to a cookie to getting dem wings :banderas:

Throwing grenades over that building in Sandstorm (or Desert Glory)

I've always played reckless in shooters so I'd rarely ever make it to the end of a round alive but I didn't give a shyt. That game was nearly perfect. I can't really fukks with FPS because of how much I enjoyed the SOCOM.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading back through this thread :banderas:

SOCOM was the most fun online experience I had. A bunch of my friends had the game and the clan fukkery that would go down would be the best. Better hope you don't join a clan war late and get put on the wrong team. Immediate boot :russ:

Going from a Twinkie, to a twix to a cookie to getting dem wings :banderas:

Throwing grenades over that building in Sandstorm (or Desert Glory)

I've always played reckless in shooters so I'd rarely ever make it to the end of a round alive but I didn't give a shyt. That game was nearly perfect. I can't really fukks with FPS because of how much I enjoyed the SOCOM.

Socom 2 was the greatest online shooter IMO. Think i played it everyday for like 2 years lol.