Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only in environments with no integration of race do i see people act like its a problem. Go to an all black college or neighborhood and this is a problem, but go to a college or neighborhood where black n white hang out together this isn't a problem at all because its easy to tell when something is done with mal intent. In integrated areas nobody cares about this and it's borderline retarded to hear people get mad over it. Imagine white people made a word they put all over justin biebers music then told black teen girls they couldn't say it when they sing his songs cuz its offensive to justin bieber and his people.

These white people who are saying it today were not slave owners. The ones who say it offensively usually got a tatoo to go with it and dont live anywhere near black people

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only in environments with no integration of race do i see people act like its a problem. Go to an all black college or neighborhood and this is a problem, but go to a college or neighborhood where black n white hang out together this isn't a problem at all because its easy to tell when something is done with mal intent. In integrated areas nobody cares about this and it's borderline retarded to hear people get mad over it. Imagine white people made a word they put all over justin biebers music then told black teen girls they couldn't say it when they sing his songs cuz its offensive to justin bieber and his people.

These white people who are saying it today were not slave owners. The ones who say it offensively usually got a tatoo to go with it and dont live anywhere near black people

Show me where Gweneth Paltrow grew up around black people and been sayin nikka since a youngin:wtb: does she have any black friends not worth over 100million:wtb: would she allow Jay and Kanye in her home if they weren't rich and "proper" now:wtb:...hangin out with americas black,famous,accepted by white america don't make u down gweneth....sumbody hit up Morgan Freeman and if he can confirm she called him a nikka on the set of 7 she can get a pass....what wuz ur stance on Vnasty who we know where she from and know she been givin nikkas puzzy...just outta curiosity,maybe not u but its sum hypocrites around here...one wuz righteous in why they use it and one is not.

Daps
Show me where Gweneth Paltrow grew up around black people and been sayin nikka since a youngin:wtb: does she have any black friends not worth over 100million:wtb: would she allow Jay and Kanye in her home if they weren't rich and "proper" now:wtb:...hangin out with americas black,famous,accepted by white america don't make u down gweneth....sumbody hit up Morgan Freeman and if he can confirm she called him a nikka on the set of 7 she can get a pass....what wuz ur stance on Vnasty who we know where she from and know she been givin nikkas puzzy...just outta curiosity,maybe not u but its sum hypocrites around here...one wuz righteous in why they use it and one is not.

You know exactly what Camel is making her scream when he sticks it in her trunk.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of you who have such big problems with the usage, should blame your artists, not their fans. Rap artists popularized the word to this extent and it basically shouldn't even be considered a racial slur; one should rather look at it as a term of connection between rap fans, whether black, white,yellow or xyz.

If Jay or Kanye or any other black rap artist was to come out and say "we don't want white people using the exact same words WE put in our songs", then this is no different than when the owners of Cristal told rappers that they don't want them to endorse their champagne.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if i missed this, but The-Dream said it was him who tweeted from her phone which makes sense cause she's in the picture and he's not.

Question is if the hamburglar trying to get in those hollywood milf panties or is it the truth :laugh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

This is something interesting I've seen cats on sohh say about various white people, question is if Jay and kanye would fukk with her if she wasn't rich, famous and talented.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I don't know if i missed this, but The-Dream said it was him who tweeted from her phone which makes sense cause she's in the picture and he's not.

Question is if the hamburglar trying to get in those hollywood milf panties or is it the truth :laugh:

Dream said he didn't text it
he just didn't want her to take the heat
because he knew how people would react..:why:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dream said he didn't text it
he just didn't want her to take the heat
because he knew how people would react..:why:

:laugh:. breach of confidence dream :merchant:

She's controversially "perfect", thats why the wolves are on her. If it was someone like Lindsay Lohan people would retweet Real nikka quote.
But once again we act like sheep and cause news over a white bytch hanging out with nikkas flipped a song title named nikkas in paris. And figured maybe now we can get rid of racism, maybe now we can have more fortune 500 ceos :yes:. Lazy ass black folks always attacking the easiest and by far smallest problems, in order to ignore the real problems.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
:piss:

thats bullshyt! racist krakkers say it like its a part of roget's natural vocab!! you liberal ass tryin to make excuses for tha devil havin self hatin ass we are 4 tha world sheltered yes massa type bytch! what type of white fakkits are you around? probably a type that "likes" "non-whites" cause its tha politically correct thing to do.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What? How would posting here make me a hypocrite, I would be a hypocrite if I was using it or if i was promoting rap music, but i dont do either, I can't control what other people do
You claim that you don't believe that anyone should use the word, but you're a voluntary member of a site that allows anyone to throw the word around as much as they want. That's the definition of being hypocritical. That's like someone who's against homosexuality voluntarily choosing to hang out with a bunch of gays. No, you can't control what others do but you can control what you do and you've decided to hang out with people(of all races) who use the word freely.
:ohhh:

but he doesn't like/listen to hip hop
Exactly. He doesn't listen to rap ad doesn't think that anyone should use the n-word, but he's on a hiphop website that condones the use of the word by anyone. That's hypocritical.