Guys Who Tried To Chop Down Beyonce Before Jay-Z Came Along

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
lol

It depends on where you go. I'm not even old enough to get into the clubs worth going to and If I was, I wouldn't be interested unless a celeb I liked was there.. He's just in here angry and making stuff up.

I am a stan of no one at all and haven't been a big fan of beyonce since Dangerously in Love. I actually prefer rih over her, especially after their latest albums. ANTI>

I usually correct gossip on here, he just got in his feelings like a btch

:umad:You a stan for Beyonce.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
bizzy bone said they were flirting at an airport or something and she left her seat wet or some chit.

lol @ the pic on the 1st page of dude that took her to the prom. smh. I feel like I had a chance.

LOL @ that pic of wyclef.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Lyndell gotta be the saltiest nikka on earth :mjlol:

I read an interview where Lyndel said they never had sex so he cheated. What an idiot :wow:

:jawalrus:That has to be a great feeling to become a big success and stunt on your ex that dogged you out.:myman:
giphy.gif

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
She did kiss Justin. She said so herself in a magazine interview. There are direct quotes. Google it.

I doubt Jay Z was the first person she fcked. Pretty sure it was Lyndell. Her first love. She was obsessed with him. She was still talking to him even after they broke up and didn't stop until after her and Jay Z were official. She was still talking to him while her and jay z were in the "big brother little sis, we're just friends stage". This is according to Lydell in her unofficial bio. According to her uncle, when she was asked about jay z, she used to be like no :scusthov: . Things changed though obviously.

She never dated wyclef or camron. She did date all of the other guys pictured. She dated Kobe as well.

Pretty sure she fcked at least one of them.

Also, that is not lyndell

This is lyndell

Get your stuff straight before you make threads like these or don't make them at all.

Beyonce-and-Lyndall-Locke.jpg
1804730.main_image.jpg
main-lyndall-locke.jpg
beyonce-lyndell-9-23-09.jpg

You got receipts that she dated kobe???

Kobe is a jay z stan to the fullest, I doubt he would be a jay z stan if jay ended up bagging a girl he was tryna fukk

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jawalrus:That has to be a great feeling to become a big success and stunt on your ex that dogged you out.:myman:
giphy.gif

This was about him

You got receipts that she dated kobe???

Kobe is a jay z stan to the fullest, I doubt he would be a jay z stan if jay ended up bagging a girl he was tryna fukk

Beyonce didn't date Kobe. She pretty much went from Lyndell to Jay-Z. But if anyone has proof that she did it would be @Giselle lol.

Somehow I believe the timberlake story :mjpls:
Not exactly shocking.

Where is Eminem? There was rumor of Eminem back then

Lol I remember that

tumblr_mgivbsBtMV1qa45uio1_1280.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

SNOGGED? WTF, I have never ever heard that word before let alone used to describe something. That sounds like the most disgusting kind of sex you can possibly have. "I snogged that bytch," does that sound like something your homies would high five you for? :scust:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SNOGGED? WTF, I have never ever heard that word before let alone used to describe something. That sounds like the most disgusting kind of sex you can possibly have. "I snogged that bytch," does that sound like something your homies would high five you for? :scust:
Its British slang for kissing. :whoa:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:martin:Who wrote this :dame: shyt?? The way this is written everyone fukked Beyonce or at least tried to. And the way they worded makes her seem like a thristy ass opprotunity seeking skeezer. :pacspit:fukk this article.

OP...tread easy...the Beygency got them sleeper goonettes.....BHive got real.hornets on payroll.....:hubie:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:pachaha:it's english for "kissing"