Guys Who Tried To Chop Down Beyonce Before Jay-Z Came Along

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:dahell:

worst-marques-houston-2004-large-msg-13070570889.jpeg
That's that outfit son wears in Dubai when getting shytted on by Sheikhs like that rest of them Hollywood fakkits and hoes...

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm convinced Giselle is a secret service agent :dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
That's that outfit son wears in Dubai when getting shytted on by Sheikhs like that rest of them Hollywood fakkits and hoes...
50k to get shyt on in a de-contamination suit....

I won't say I'd do it but...:jbhmm::patrice:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
You are the goofy ass bytch popping shyt over Beyonce. I didn't write the fukking article you idiot. It's copy n paste. You think I'd sit here a type a gotdamn article about Beyonce? Typical woman, running your gotdamn mouf before applying logic to the situation.
A copy and paste with no link.

You look even more "lame" now. Getting upset in a flop beyonce gossip thread that you made on a male site. :mjlol:

& you keep posting trying to bump this thread to get more people in here. Desperate :laugh:

I'm convinced Giselle is a secret service agent :dead:

No. I just know how to read, and I used to keep up with Destiny's Child.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
A copy and paste with no link.

You look even more "lame" now. Getting upset in a flop beyonce gossip thread that you made on a male site. :mjlol:

& you keep posting trying to bump this thread to get more people in here. Desperate :laugh:

No. I just know how to read, and I used to keep up with Destiny's Child.

I'm bumping it to cuss your goofy ass out. LOL at you trying to save face for thinking I wrote it with this with your lame ass reverse psychology reasoning. FOH! "Talking about Beyonce on a male site!" Like I'm supposed to be ashamed about posting nikkas who wanted to fukk Beyonce, this ain't hair tips sucka. You gotta be fat bytch. Cute bytches let shyt like this go when they in the wrong, fat bytches gotta flip shyt around so they ain't even wrong.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
She did kiss Justin. She said so herself in a magazine interview. There are direct quotes. Google it.

I doubt Jay Z was the first person she fcked. Pretty sure it was Lyndell. Her first love. She was obsessed with him. She was still talking to him even after they broke up and didn't stop until after her and Jay Z were official. She was still talking to him while her and jay z were in the "big brother little sis, we're just friends stage". This is according to Lydell in her unofficial bio. According to her uncle, when she was asked about jay z, she used to be like no :scusthov: . Things changed though obviously.

She never dated wyclef or camron. She did date all of the other guys pictured. She dated Kobe as well.

Pretty sure she fcked at least one of them.

Also, that is not lyndell

This is lyndell

Get your stuff straight before you make threads like these or don't make them at all.

Beyonce-and-Lyndall-Locke.jpg
1804730.main_image.jpg
main-lyndall-locke.jpg
beyonce-lyndell-9-23-09.jpg

I read an interview where Lyndel said they never had sex so he cheated. What an idiot :wow:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm bumping it to cuss your goofy ass out. LOL at you trying to save face for thinking I wrote it with this with your lame ass reverse psychology reasoning. FOH! "Talking about Beyonce on a male site!" Like I'm supposed to be ashamed about posting nikkas who wanted to fukk Beyonce, this ain't hair tips sucka. You gotta be fat bytch. Cute bytches let shyt like this go when they in the wrong, fat bytches gotta flip shyt around so they ain't even wrong.
You are the one who posted wrong information on here, and I corrected it. Idc if you got it from a different site, you didn't post a link to the site you got it from.

You sound even more pathetic now.

@Giselle came thru and crushes the building with lsa facts

That's my healthy lite brite virgin Brett from Southside Chicago
LOL I didn't get all of that from lsa.

Maybe you all should stop saying those things about me in ops thread bc it's doing nothing but getting him deeper into his feelings. :wrist:

I read an interview where Lyndel said they never had sex so he cheated. What an idiot :wow:
In the interviews of him that I saw/read, he avoided that question of him sleeping with her. Pretty sure he wouldn't be allowed to speak about it. I do remember him saying he cheated. He was always sure to deny the abortion though. I believe letoya was the one who got an abortion.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You are the one who posted wrong information on here, and I corrected it. Idc if you got it from a different site, you didn't post a link to the site you got it from.

You sound even more pathetic now.

LOL I didn't get all of that from lsa.

Maybe you all should stop saying those things about me in ops thread bc it's doing nothing but getting him deeper into his feelings. :wrist:

Fat bytch logic

"I was wrong but it's your fault and you gay?"

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Fat bytch logic

"I was wrong but it's your fault and you gay?"
Incorrect again.

You sound more pathetic and further in your feelings with each post.

No one should be getting so emotional because they were corrected in a gossip thread that they made with incorrect information.

It's crazy that you don't get how off that sounds.

Did we really need this thread? :what:
Nope, that's why only a few people came in here and he keeps trying to argue with me so that it wouldn't look like it flopped as hard as it did, plus he's bytchie about me correcting his info.

It's getting kinda boring now though. Hopefully he can think of something better to say with his next reply.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Incorrect again.

You sound more pathetic and further in your feelings with each post.

No one should be getting so emotional because they were corrected in a gossip thread that they made with incorrect information.

It's crazy that you don't get how off that sounds.

I'm not emotional, I'm just clowning you for jokes right now cuz I didn't write the article. Fat bytches get emotional over celebrities they don't know and try to save face. You got tears in your eyes fighting for Beyonce's honor. Gonna treat my thread like the Golden Corral buffet and keep bringing your hefty ass back for 3rds and fourths :mjlol:.