Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

worst-marques-houston-2004-large-msg-13070570889.jpeg

RIPBIGSWOLE

Banned
Daps
She did kiss Justin. She said so herself in a magazine interview. There are direct quotes. Google it.

I doubt Jay Z was the first person she fcked. Pretty sure it was Lyndell. Her first love. She was obsessed with him. She was still talking to him even after they broke up and didn't stop until after her and Jay Z were official. She was still talking to him while her and jay z were in the "big brother little sis, we're just friends stage". This is according to Lydell in her unofficial bio. According to her uncle, when she was asked about jay z, she used to be like no :scusthov: . Things changed though obviously.

She never dated wyclef or camron. She did date all of the other guys pictured. She dated Kobe as well.

Pretty sure she fcked at least one of them.

Also, that is not lyndell

This is lyndell

Get your stuff straight before you make threads like these or don't make them at all.

Beyonce-and-Lyndall-Locke.jpg
1804730.main_image.jpg
main-lyndall-locke.jpg
beyonce-lyndell-9-23-09.jpg
Came in with the receipts :mjlol:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Coming in my thread like you Beyonce's PR and management team.

lame ass shyt. :mjlol:
I've seen Beyonce's pr on lsa. She would never say this. Beyonce's pr on message boards only posts threads about her. No opinions and she never confirms or deny anything. Her posts are professional.

You making this gossip thread about who beyonce dated on a site full of males. Lame ass shyt. Even I wouldn't make this thread.

Good day sir. :queen:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I've seen Beyonce's pr on lsa. She would never say this. Beyonce's pr on message boards only posts threads about her. No opinions and she never confirms or deny anything. Her posts are professional.

You making this gossip thread about who beyonce dated on a site full of males. Lame ass shyt. Even I wouldn't make this thread.

Good day sir. :queen:

You defending a celebrity you don't know and doing PR on behalf of her PR team. Then Give them props cuz you seen them on another anonymous message board. Do you know how lame you fukking sound right now? I'm not Beyonce's peoples nor do I give a fukk what they do nor do I give a fukk how they do it. Your last name better be Knowles with this sucka shyt you pumping.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
You defending a celebrity you don't know and doing PR on behalf of her PR team. Then Give them props cuz you seen them on another anonymous message board. Do you know how lame you fukking sound right now? I'm not Beyonce's peoples nor do I give a fukk what they do nor do I give a fukk how they do it. Your last name better be Knowles with this sucka shyt you pumping.

I'm not defending a celebrity, I'm correcting your false information. You sound more like her pr than I do trying to make her look like virgin mary with the false stuff you posted in the op.

You are the only one who looks "lame" first bc you used the word "lame" sounding like a little hs kid. Second, as I said earlier you made this false gossip thread about who beyonce did/didn't date on a male site. & you are only making yourself look worse with each post. You are in here sounding defensive and just can't seem to move on. You really should.

Enjoy the rest of your day now. :smile:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm not defending a celebrity, I'm correcting your false information. You sound more like her pr than I do trying to make her look like virgin mary with the false stuff you posted in the op.

You are the only one who looks "lame" first bc you used the word "lame" sounding like a little hs kid. Second, as I said earlier you made this false gossip thread about who beyonce did/didn't date on a male site. & you are only making yourself look worse with each post. You are in here sounding defensive and just can't seem to move on. You really should.

Enjoy the rest of your day now. :smile:
You are the goofy ass bytch popping shyt over Beyonce. I didn't write the fukking article you idiot. It's copy n paste. You think I'd sit here a type a gotdamn article about Beyonce? Typical woman, running your gotdamn mouf before applying logic to the situation. How about you save your corrections for the actual WRITER of the article and not the person who could give a fukk>