Guys Who Tried To Chop Down Beyonce Before Jay-Z Came Along

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm not emotional, I'm just clowning you for jokes right now cuz I didn't write the article. Fat bytches get emotional over celebrities they don't know and try to save face. You got tears in your eyes fighting for Beyonce's honor. Gonna treat my thread like the Golden Corral buffet and keep bringing your hefty ass back for 3rds and fourths :mjlol:.

You are clowning no one but yourself bc your "jokes" aren't even funny. It's something you pulled from nowhere.

I don't fight for any celeb. I simply corrected incorrect gossip (as I usually do here, you aren't special) and you got upset.

You look "lame"/ pathetic & everyone will see. I know you care. That's why you're upset now. Or maybe it's been pent up since your Kardashian show thread where I told you the show was fake.

Yes, very "lame".

LeftCoast

All Star
Daps
Reppin
long beach ca
Beyonce-and-Lyndall-Locke.jpg

:wow: she was a goddess.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Mos Def – He tried to get with Bey when they filmed Carmen together for MTV. Didn’t quite work out for him.

Lyndell Locke – He was Bey’s first love and probably crying himself to sleep right now. But she still didn’t give him the nook nook…or so she says.

Sean Paul – They had that song together and people swore they were getting it in. But Paul denied it back in 2011. But it’s still possible they were a thing.

Marques Houston – He alluded to dating Beyonce back when he was 17, but he’s backed down from it. You think the Illuminati is…nevermind.

Justin Timberlake –
There was a rumor back in the day that they made out in a club one night but it hasn’t been confirmed. Awkwarrrrd.

camron-4.jpg

Cam’Ron – He alleged that because he did the song with Bey, she let him hit it. Well at least he probably tried.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
wyclef.jpg

Wyclef – He helped with Destiny’s Child’s first song and the rumor was that he tried to get with her from jump. We don’t blame him.

Micheal Jackson – After MJ passed, Diddy told a story about how he wanted to go to a party to get up with Beyonce. Didn’t know Mike had it in him!
1. Marques wearing see through plastic like it's 1996 at your local bazaar.

2. Timberfake ain't fukking with sistas.

3. Wyclef looking real zesty in that photo:wrist:

4. Lyndell probably got 2 baby mamas that ain't about shyt.

5. Don't let MJ fool you, he had Stephanie Mills washing his draws back in the day:myman:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You are clowning no one but yourself bc your "jokes" aren't even funny. It's something you pulled from nowhere.

I don't fight for any celeb. I simply corrected incorrect gossip (as I usually do here, you aren't special) and you got upset.

You look "lame"/ pathetic & everyone will see. I know you care. That's why you're upset now. Or maybe it's been pent up since your Kardashian show thread where I told you the show was fake.

Yes, very "lame".

LOL. I'm touching a nerve, you losing it. Fat chicks hang on to emotions like luggage :mjlol:. Just remember it's Friday evening, all the cute chicks are getting ready for the club. The fugly ones are fighting for celebs honor on Internet chat boards.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
LOL. I'm touching a nerve, you losing it. Fat chicks hang on to emotions like luggage :mjlol:. Just remember it's Friday evening, all the cute chicks are getting ready for the club. The fugly ones are fighting for celebs honor on Internet chat boards.
You wish :queen:
Interesting that you believe that yet you are still on here. So what does that make you?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's not safe to club in Chicago
That's what I read

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:martin:Who wrote this :dame: shyt?? The way this is written everyone fukked Beyonce or at least tried to. And the way they worded makes her seem like a thristy ass opprotunity seeking skeezer. :pacspit:fukk this article.

Get your stuff straight before you make threads like these or don't make them at all.

:russ: You done fukked around and pissed off the beyhive.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She did kiss Justin. She said so herself in a magazine interview. There are direct quotes. Google it.

I doubt Jay Z was the first person she fcked. Pretty sure it was Lyndell. Her first love. She was obsessed with him. She was still talking to him even after they broke up and didn't stop until after her and Jay Z were official. She was still talking to him while her and jay z were in the "big brother little sis, we're just friends stage". This is according to Lydell in her unofficial bio. According to her uncle, when she was asked about jay z, she used to be like no :scusthov: . Things changed though obviously.

She never dated wyclef or camron. She did date all of the other guys pictured. She dated Kobe as well.

Pretty sure she fcked at least one of them.

Also, that is not lyndell

This is lyndell

Get your stuff straight before you make threads like these or don't make them at all.

Beyonce-and-Lyndall-Locke.jpg
1804730.main_image.jpg
main-lyndall-locke.jpg
beyonce-lyndell-9-23-09.jpg

Kobe:ohhh:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
It's not safe to club in Chicago
That's what I read
lol

It depends on where you go. I'm not even old enough to get into the clubs worth going to and If I was, I wouldn't be interested unless a celeb I liked was there.. He's just in here angry and making stuff up.
:russ: You done fukked around and pissed off the beyhive.

I am a stan of no one at all and haven't been a big fan of beyonce since Dangerously in Love. I actually prefer rih over her, especially after their latest albums. ANTI>

I usually correct gossip on here, he just got in his feelings like a btch