Guys Who Tried To Chop Down Beyonce Before Jay-Z Came Along

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nothing gets the panties drier than a gossiping ass male.

She in Hollywood so I know she's having sex!

Nelly brought her Popeyes on TRL once. My boy having sex with her!

No way she went from Lyndell straight to Jay Z.

I can bet dollars to donuts none of these nikkas had fathers in the home to pull them away out from under their mom gossiping with her girlfriends.

Effeminate men :scust:

Like visualizing a grown 6"2 200 lb man in a tank top and stretch yoga pants with some forever 21 sandals
:scust:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:dahell:

worst-marques-houston-2004-large-msg-13070570889.jpeg
:dead: When Marques hopped in the p*ssy he must have lost his damn mind, ripping out his own eyeballs and shyt :wow:Nothing could compare.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:dead: When Marques hopped in the p*ssy he must have lost his damn mind, ripping out his own eyeballs and shyt :wow:Nothing could compare.

I guess you forgot that all of those men were much more popular than beyonce back in the day.. Her father wouldn't want her to be with anyone less popular than her (according to her uncle) which is another reason why they didn't really want her with lydell.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
"That's your girl that's your world, had the thing fukking singing bout slinging crack"

:mjpls:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I guess you forgot that all of those men were much more popular than beyonce back in the day.. Her father wouldn't want her to be with anyone less popular than her (according to her uncle) which is another reason why they didn't really want her with lydell.
Just laugh at the jokes in the thread and keep it moving brehette nobody actually give a fukk about the particulars :stopitslime::mjlol:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Why do people feel the need to quote a long op just to make a statement pertaining to the thread? If she really did save herself I admire her b/c I know how young girls look up to her. Has she ever spoken about it in song?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I TRIED TO fukk HER TOO BUT SHE HAD TO WORK N shyt.
I haven't heard that phrase in forever :mjlol:
That's fans who can't decide who is better between Rihanna & Beyonce. So they just give their fan engery to both. It's usually an internal conflict within of who is better & blood is always shed.
IMO if you can't figure out if Beyonce is better than literally no talent having Rihanna...:yeshrug: