Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Except it is a mental health issue (not in the sense that Trump's referring to), because gun culture is a mental illness in itself. It is BY FAR the most prevalent mental health issue in this country:

We own 50% of the 650 million civilian-owned guns worldwide
We own more guns per capita than residents of any other country
We make up less than 5% of the world's population, yet hold 31% of the global mass shootings
Our gun homicide rates are 25.2x higher than in other high-income countries
42% of the US population either own a gun themselves (30%) or live in a home with someone who owns a gun (11%) - three-quarters of them believe owning a gun is a fundamental freedom/right.

Just look at how sick this country is.
It ain't like changing gun laws would keep people from getting guns though, and they'd probably still allow ownership of rifles cause they can't be concealed. PEOPLE ARE JUST fukkED UP IN THE HEAD, POINT BLANK PERIOD.

There are more guns in Detroit than residents, nothing would keep white folk from finding a nikka they could buy guns from and nikkas would tax the hell out them bytches if any new laws were passed.

I own 7 guns, only 4 of them are registered/legally owned. I can get a gum easier than I can get a job bruh.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

FamousQuickArcherfish.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people are either mentally ill, evil, or both.

What other conclusion could you reach based on this pattern?

58 killed by white man in Vegas
26 killed by white man in Texas

“I ain’t scared of no Al Qaeda. I’m scared of Al Cracka” — Chris Rock

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
For all the talk about black on black violence, they can't even stop their own from killing each other. They claim the problem isn't guns, so what is it?

They have all our negative statistics memorized down the percentage, but not their own.
Well yeah:ld:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[ber: 13963"]I just heard on the radio the news reporter saying "it's not a gun issue,it's a mental health one" :gucci: funny how they react when it's one of their own But but but...[/QUOTE]

Stop acting like we don't do the same damn thing. More black men are killed in one city than all the mass shootings. Yet we don't do a damn thing about it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ber: 13963"]I just heard on the radio the news reporter saying "it's not a gun issue,it's a mental health one" :gucci: funny how they react when it's one of their own But but but...

Stop acting like we don't do the same damn thing. More black men are killed in one city than all the mass shootings. Yet we don't do a damn thing about it.[/QUOTE]

nikka are you retarded :why:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Only ways gun culture and killing changes in US

1. Technology. - if and when smart guns or something more advanced (lasers) becomes the weapon of choice. - unfortunately smart guns have been blocked in some state legislatures so we're probably at least 20 yrs from this. The NRA is also not in favor of this new technology.

2. War. - if the US is defeated in war by countries that then forcefully remove people's weapons. - this is extremely unlikely unless we become weakened by a secession of states.

3. White women. - if and when white women get tired of burying their kids and visiting their sons in prison.- this is also unlikely. They would have to go against their partners beliefs, admit that there is a systemic gun issue, and admit it's not just a Chicago problem. Maybe even realize healthcare / mental healthcare for all citizens would be beneficiary to them too. But, Introspection and empathy is not a skill set of white conservatives.

So basically, this is the new normal for the foreseeable future.

Edit. I could probably add politics. But a completely left wing takeover of all branches is unlikely . Especially with gerrymandering.

Daps
terrible situation, but honestly, white people dont even care to fix this shyt

they dont care about ANYTHING, or else theyd address this issue realistically, instead thet make shyt up and never take responsibility

fuxk it, keep killin eachother then, theyre killing eachother and STILL dont do shyt about it

white "pride" but they dont enough pride to be responsible adults amh hypocrisy at its finest