Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Took me forever to go to the movies after the Aurora Shooting. With the way things are I'm about to post up at home all day and have everything delivered. :heh:

I went to the movies and had smoked a blunt before seeing the movie and couldn't even enjoy the shyt because I was expecting it to turn into OK Corral at any moment. The shyt was :picard:

I stared down anyone who got up from their seats to go to the bathroom or get food, I was like :picard:

One nikka came into the movie 45 minutes late and sat down right next to me and started watching the movie like it was normal, I was like :picard:

The level of paranoia was just :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The good news is that I've been all over twitter and ALOT of people are calling the govt out on this mental health excuse bullshyt... :francis: people are getting tired of these excuses...

But until white supremacy start wholesaling throwing these monsters in prison and stop protecting/coddling them because they are white they will continue to get away with it...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The good news is that I've been all over twitter and ALOT of people are calling the govt out on this mental health excuse bullshyt... :francis: people are getting tired of these excuses...

But until white supremacy start wholesaling throwing these monsters in prison and stop protecting/coddling them because they are white they will continue to get away with it...

Facts

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like i said with the vegas shooting, I wont care if the shyt keeps happening untill they decide to address the problem aslong as black folk dont get hurt. :yeshrug:

USA is the only 1st world country where shyt like this is becoming a norm yet its just a mental health problem. :mjlol:

Last edited: