Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps

Mental health? White people care more about saving face than saving lives.:yeshrug:

The good news is that I've been all over twitter and ALOT of people are calling the govt out on this mental health excuse bullshyt... :francis: people are getting tired of these excuses...

But until white supremacy start wholesaling throwing these monsters in prison and stop protecting/coddling them because they are white they will continue to get away with it...

Wake the fukk up people

America doesn't have a gun problem :troll:
It's all mental Health issues at the highest levels... :troll:
Except it is a mental health issue (not in the sense that Trump's referring to), because gun culture is a mental illness in itself. It is BY FAR the most prevalent mental health issue in this country:

We own 50% of the 650 million civilian-owned guns worldwide
We own more guns per capita than residents of any other country
We make up less than 5% of the world's population, yet hold 31% of the global mass shootings
Our gun homicide rates are 25.2x higher than in other high-income countries
42% of the US population either own a gun themselves (30%) or live in a home with someone who owns a gun (11%) - three-quarters of them believe owning a gun is a fundamental freedom/right.

Just look at how sick this country is.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Except it is a mental health issue (not in the sense that Trump's referring to), because gun culture is a mental health illness in itself. It is BY FAR the biggest mental health issue in this country:

We make up less than 5% of the world's population, yet hold 31% of the global mass shootings
42% of the US population either own a gun themselves (30%) or live in a home with someone who owns a gun (11%) - three-quarters of them believe owning a gun is a fundamental freedom/right.

Trump: Texas shooting result of 'mental health problem'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/politics/trump-texas-shooting-act-evil/index.html

And here we go :snoop:

Isis are logical organised individuals though :troll:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the talk about black on black violence, they can't even stop their own from killing each other. They claim the problem isn't guns, so what is it?

They have all our negative statistics memorized down the percentage, but not their own.

White people generally don't care about Black on Black violence outside of using it to silence cries of racism and racial injustice and to just disparage Black people in general.

All Star
Daps
Except it is a mental health issue (not in the sense that Trump's referring to), because gun culture is a mental illness in itself. It is BY FAR the most prevalent mental health issue in this country:

Just look at how sick this country is.
:whoa::banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
White Domestic Extremist Terrorism in the Last 30 Days:

Over 550 Shot
Over 90 Killed

As I said in the Vegas Thread. This is clearly one of our Biggest Threats because it's in our own backyard. We have to call this what it is. No more Lone Wolf, No more Mental Illness. This is a serious issue that threatens Americans.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Good morning america revealing more details.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
gun free zones are easy targets, ever heard of a police dept or army base shot up?

Are you serious? :what:

The first Foot Hood shooting was just 8 years ago. The second one was just 3 years ago. And then the Chattanooga shooting only 2 years ago, the Navy Yard shooting in 2013, and plenty of other shootings at military bases.

There's also been like 10 shootouts now where 3+ cops died, including two just last year. Remember that Starbucks shooting where the guy offed four cops at once?

The "shooters target gun-free zones" bullshyt is a total myth. We're still waiting for the FIRST mass shooting where it was shown that the shooter targeted a place because it was a gun free zone. Shooters usually target a school/church/workplace that they had a personal connection to, or a random location where they know that a lot of people gather and they can access easily. The "gun-free zone" crap doesn't factor into it because they come packing way more firepower than anyone with a little pistol in his belt, plus they usually expect to die anyway.

And any list of shootings in gun-free zones is usually full of lies itself - they often falsely include places where guns were allowed and even where guns were certainly present at the very moment of the shooting, as well as ignoring huge numbers of shootings that clearly were not in "gun free zones."

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I live in a different state but shyt like this makes me feel like damn im out here walking naked because i don't carry or own any type of weapons to protect myself if something went down...

I kinda get why gun sells go up after this now once you start to feel that I'm worried and need to protect myself feeling.
I'm in a open carry and conceal carry state, EVERY SINGLE nikka I KNOW HAS MULTIPLE PISTOLS AND RIFLES. That shyt is so fukkin necessary up here and might be a major reason why mass shootings don't happen up here, not even in the burbs.