Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Dead ass. I know white people are stupid and deranged but I had to shake my head It's them CACs over at Brietbart. It's on their Facebook page.

The CACs that got aired out in Vegas and the ones that got lit up today are the Brietbart type. That's why I can't even bring myself to give a fukk about them living or dying.

damn your country is really fukked up and torn apart

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i love the whole no black people killed y'all are sick, nothing is stopping a cac from going to an all black church next week and doing the same thing.

These were innocent people at Church, who cares what their race is

We care what race they are. No love for white People in this thread

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
So, I check CNN.com (mobile) to see how much they ain’t shyt and lo and behold...

Within hours, they had the NY killers face plastered on the front page.

Their front page headlines say he’s been ID’d, talks about his Air Force discharge.... can’t find his pic nowhere :mjlol:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

I live in a different state but shyt like this makes me feel like damn im out here walking naked because i don't carry or own any type of weapons to protect myself if something went down...

I kinda get why gun sells go up after this now once you start to feel that I'm worried and need to protect myself feeling.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*Reads through thread*

Well, could be worse. Could be Reddit or GAF hot takes. Carry on chaps.