Guillermo Del Toro - The Shape of Water

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There's one. unprompted.

You have the 3rd most posts in this thread.

And have also posted at least 13 times about it in other threads.
Here’s another.:ufdup:

This movie is utter trash. I look forward to this Oscar pick being ridiculed in the future :ohlawd: what an exceptionally shyt year for the Oscars. :scusthov:. I look forward to them becoming increasingly irrelevant and academy members dying off at a record pace:lawd:

The shape of trash
The shape of beasitiality
Beauty and the abe sapien XXX
The shape of pretentious tripe

:Evilone:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i remember this flick way back when it was known as..

creature-from-the-black-lagoon.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

This movie is utter trash. I look forward to this Oscar pick being ridiculed in the future :ohlawd: what an exceptionally shyt year for the Oscars. :scusthov:. I look forward to them becoming increasingly irrelevant and academy members dying off at a record pace:lawd:

The shape of trash

A genre film just won best picture. That alone is worth celebrating. You can call it oscar bait all you want but it really is not. Every person I know IRL that has seen it comes away saying "that movie was weird".

This wasn't some Theory of Everything type oscar bait bullshyt as bad as you try to lump it in there.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

The shape of trash

tumblr_oz6sg0Ngzf1u6btmgo4_r1_1280.gif

:umad::ahh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
A genre film just won best picture. That alone is worth celebrating. You can call it oscar bait all you want but it really is not. Every person I know IRL that has seen it comes away saying "that movie was weird".

This wasn't some Theory of Everything type oscar bait bullshyt as bad as you try to lump it in there.
If Theory Of Everything had eddie rise up from his wheelchair and break into a musical it might be as pretentious as this was.:sas2: And equally as terrible :sas1: