Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patty Mills from the Spurs is one of those Australian/Pacific aboriginals
Patty+Mills+San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Denver+Nuggets+LGyG4F6QM0al.jpg

I honestly thought dude was the son of a black American ball player that went to Australia (like Ben Simmons). I had no idea he was aboriginal until a few years ago when someone mentioned it.

Just goes to show how similar we are.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
How brainwashed are we that we believe cac science over our own eyes?

It's sad. They literally will not believe their own eyes until white zaddy gets on CNN slap them in the mouth and tell them it's okay to realize they been lied to.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google: Sentinel Island, a tiny tiny island nestled between India and the Chinese Mainland and it's full of nothing but black people. They are completely uncontacted too, meaning no cacs ever got to them, and the few that got close came up missing. Their is a multi-gov't agreement to leave them alone. Apparently they been their for over 40,000 years according to best cac estimates, even more proof that black people been colonized the entire planet long before cacs even came into existence.

Also google the Olmec heads to really blow ya mind.

Great post. I've heard of both. And you're right. The evidence of our colonization of the planet is OVERWHELMING. Its literally everywhere. Which is why these cacs lie about it in the history books. They don't want us knowing what we are capable of. That's how they control us. By mentally enslaving us into thinking all we were was a bunch of slaves they brought over from Africa rather than being descended from the greatest people in human history. The ones that colonized the entire world.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
They look like they could be from anywhere in America but the sistas are actually from here:

600px-Vanuatu_on_the_globe_%28Polynesia_centered%29.svg.png

A secluded island in the South Pacific.

Just goes to show that we (black people) are not limited to Africa. We are the only race that is truly global. We are native to every corner of the planet earth.

What the name of the island breh? wanna go there on my next vacation!

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Is it possible that Africans where here in the Americas before the slave trade?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've also seen italians And Jews that look like they could be black that don't mean shyt :hhh:

There's a difference between could be black and looking 100% like black people. Those girls from Vanuatu look like they could be from Brooklyn or Houston.

And for the record lots of Italians and Jews have some black ancestry due to the fact the Moors and other Africans went into Europe and fukked with the natives over there.

Even white people know that Jews and Italians have some black ancestry.