Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's all race is dummy. Its a social construct. Its not biologically real. Its only a way we humans like to categorize each other. And guess what, we do that based on looks aka phenotype. If you look black, you are black. Why? Because race only matters because of the social consequences.

Last I checked, cops ain't doing DNA tests when they shoot brothas. They kill us because we look the same. You drop some nikkas from the Pacific Islands here in America and give them American clothes and them nikkas would get treated just like us. That is why race is totally about phenotype.

Stop trying to make this shyt into something it ain't. There's a reason crakkkas called the Australian Aborigines "n1ggers". There's a reason they called the black natives of the Phillipines "negritos". Race has always been solely about phenotype. PERIOD.

whatever gets your through the day lol

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They not black. Damn y'all want everyone to be black so bad. That kinda shyt hurts us but y'all don't wanna learn

29102147_1595786467135191_7542504095205180993_n.png

"A few years back, certain teams would refuse to train or share changing rooms with #Kenya7s. They felt that they were above us. Fiji is the one team that has always treated us as family. Win or lose they are our brothers and this picture is testament of that."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent

You are reaching, and it's inconsistent with some of the posts I've read from you. Your last paragraph is very close to jail house racial pep talks. The kind of things they would say to a person with low self esteem/ self image to build up his confidence and pride. This forum is made up of grown men of reasonable intelligence, so we don't have to play those games here.

Exposed yourself as a cac in the first few sentences. Only crakkkas think us discovering our true history after being spun a web of lies is a racial pep talk. I'm guessing you also think black people rediscovering Kemet and other great African civilization is just about self-image and low self-esteem right? We should probably not waste our time with those fantasies because white historians know better and have been saying Ancient Egypt wasn't black? Right?

:pacspit: I know your type white boy. But still I'll destroy the lil questions you asked next.

Explain 3 things, if you believe what you've written in this thread so far.
a) If we were "already here"...why were some of us enslaved, while the other people recognized by history as Natives were not. We were taught that the filthy European sailors/slavers brought diseases to the Americas that the Natives had not built up resistance to yet. and that ,knowing the terrain from having lived here for generations...the Natives easily escaped, among other reasons why there was no long term slavery of the Natives.

First of all, there is no evidence all black people in the Americas were enslaved. There were many black populations that were never enslaved. Once again that is a lies by crakkkas. Also there was evidence of non-black native Americans also being enslaved. Once again, its a complete myth only black people were enslaved. Christopher Columbus is documented have have enslaved many of the native non-black Indians in the Dominican Republic.

What you did here was simply regurgitate white supremacist myths for which you have no evidence of other than it was repeatedly drilled into your mind during school.

If you are black, then you should know better than to trust anything that comes out of the conquerors words. Every remember the quote that history is written by the conqueror. Stop believing everything these crakkkas say about us and our history.

b) As has been pointed out in this thread, there exist indigenous populations of people throughout South America....who still speak their original languages. Can you point out the groups among them that share our phenotype

Never said black people were the only people indigenous to the Americas. I only said we were the first. There are black people native to the Philippines. They are called "negritos". And yet there are also the lighter skin Asians in the Philippines. They came into the Phillipines from China later than the black people. Same thing happened here in the Americas. The first people were black. The same black people that colonized the Pacific Islands and Asia. After they conquered the Americas, lighter skin Asiatics came in from the Bering Strait into America.

c) There have been revivals of Black pride/scholarship among Black society in this country from Garvey's UNIA+Black Power era1960s&1970s+late 1980s through hip hop+ modern woke era.
Most have been surface level movements with little lasting effect, as evidenced by the periods following them when we seem to go back to sleep. Do you realistically believe teaching/convincing Blacks that we were in fact NOT enslaved, but here all along, would have any effect on outsiders "controlling" us?

Once again white boy, please cite where I said we were not enslaved. There's a difference between saying the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was a myth versus saying Slavery was a myth. I never said there wasn't any slavery. I've only argued that the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade is an overblown myth. That there were millions of black people already in the Americas. And that the notion we all descended from slaves taken from West Africa is not realistic at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

29102147_1595786467135191_7542504095205180993_n.png

"A few years back, certain teams would refuse to train or share changing rooms with #Kenya7s. They felt that they were above us. Fiji is the one team that has always treated us as family. Win or lose they are our brothers and this picture is testament of that."

Love our brothas in Fiji.

And fukk all the c00ns and undercover cacs in here trying to get us to disown our own people. Divide and conquer is the crakkkas best strategy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whatever gets your through the day lol

This ain't about getting me through a day. Its indisputable FACTS. Race has always been about phenotype and nothing else. Ain't nobody doing DNA tests when they treat people in a negative manner based on stereotypes. They do it based on phenotype.

And the only reason race matters is because of the social consequences. If there were no consequences for race then it would be totally irrelevant. The only reason race is relevant is because there are societal consequences to it.

Being black ain't about being African. Its about a phenotype. PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait let me get this right

Black people look like black people :ohhh:

According to the undercover cacs around here, they ain't black because they ain't from Africa.

They want to confine us to one continent now because they don't want us to know we are the ones that colonized the entire world and are the original man on every continent.

Being black don't mean being African. Its about the phenotype. Nothing else.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You must be white. And specifically a jew. Cause only those people do this sort of victimhood to stop people from questioning the lies of history.

I'm black. I know better. I know white supremacy is nothing but a web of lies meant at control. So your lil attempt at trying to stop me from questioning the lies of history by trying this mess don't work. This is Jew playbook. It ain't in our playbook crakkka.

And FTR, just because the transatlantic slave trade is a myth don't mean slavery and white supremacy didn't happen. Crakkkas are still the most vile and evil people on earth and they did enslave and kill our people here on our American homeland. They just created the mythology that we all came from Africa and are not the actual aboriginal peoples of America as a means of mental control.
My ancestors literally fought to free those captured by slave raiders. Google nri kingdom. Some of you nikkas must be sleeper agents for cointelpro, because the level of misinformation y'all are spreading is suspect

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
According to the undercover cacs around here, they ain't black because they ain't from Africa.

They want to confine us to one continent now because they don't want us to know we are the ones that colonized the entire world and are the original man on every continent.

Being black don't mean being African. Its about the phenotype. Nothing else.

According to the coli everybody who isn't African American is a half breed or a c00n.

Nobody with sense pays attention to what these cacs say breh

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Exposed yourself as a cac in the first few sentences. Only crakkkas think us discovering our true history after being spun a web of lies is a racial pep talk. I'm guessing you also think black people rediscovering Kemet and other great African civilization is just about self-image and low self-esteem right? We should probably not waste our time with those fantasies because white historians know better and have been saying Ancient Egypt wasn't black? Right?

:pacspit: I know your type white boy. But still I'll destroy the lil questions you asked next.

First of all, there is no evidence all black people in the Americas were enslaved. There were many black populations that were never enslaved. Once again that is a lies by crakkkas. Also there was evidence of non-black native Americans also being enslaved. Once again, its a complete myth only black people were enslaved. Christopher Columbus is documented have have enslaved many of the native non-black Indians in the Dominican Republic.

What you did here was simply regurgitate white supremacist myths for which you have no evidence of other than it was repeatedly drilled into your mind during school.

If you are black, then you should know better than to trust anything that comes out of the conquerors words. Every remember the quote that history is written by the conqueror. Stop believing everything these crakkkas say about us and our history.

Never said black people were the only people indigenous to the Americas. I only said we were the first. There are black people native to the Philippines. They are called "negritos". And yet there are also the lighter skin Asians in the Philippines. They came into the Phillipines from China later than the black people. Same thing happened here in the Americas. The first people were black. The same black people that colonized the Pacific Islands and Asia. After they conquered the Americas, lighter skin Asiatics came in from the Bering Strait into America.

Once again white boy, please cite where I said we were not enslaved. There's a difference between saying the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was a myth versus saying Slavery was a myth. I never said there wasn't any slavery. I've only argued that the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade is an overblown myth. That there were millions of black people already in the Americas. And that the notion we all descended from slaves taken from West Africa is not realistic at all.

This reply is beneath you. You are better than this, which is why I wrote earlier that what you're writing here is inconsistent with the posts of yours that I've read.

What you did here is deflect and distract. You didn't answer a single one of my questions. Any objective person reading this thread can see that. If your views were more fully formed, you would make an honest attempt to answer the questions.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
We're all the same so you could put them in Guyana and they would fit right in.

Honestly this is why crakkkas only take pictures of our people in "native garb" just so they can make them look different than us. You put any people in the Pacific Islands in modern clothes and they look no different than us.

vanuatu-tanna-island-fetukai-nivan-performers-in-traditional-clothing-picture-idsb10068511b-001

vs

5051154-Happy_Ni-Vanuatu_people-0.jpg

They'll always post the picture on the top so we look at them as different. They'll rarely post the pictures on the bottom where they're wearing modern clothes which make them look no different than any black person in America or the Caribbean.

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reply is beneath you. You are better than this, which is why I wrote earlier that what you're writing here is inconsistent with the posts of yours that I've read.

What you did here is deflect and distract. You didn't answer a single one of my questions. Any objective person reading this thread can see that. If your views were more fully formed, you would make an honest attempt to answer the questions.

No. I answered them clearly. Your issue with my response is that I didn't regurgitate the white supremacist lies the schooling system in this country has brainwashed black people with.

My answers were clear. You're just afraid to respond to them hence your projection in this case by alleging I am trying to deflect. I'm the one who is clear and direct. You are the one that is trying to deflect.

Also I'm glad you didn't try to deny that you're a cac. It was pretty evident from your initial post.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ancestors literally fought to free those captured by slave raiders. Google nri kingdom. Some of you nikkas must be sleeper agents for cointelpro, because the level of misinformation y'all are spreading is suspect

Once again another pathetic ploy to try and use sympathy to deflect from my point rather than arguing straight up. Classic zionist tactic.

You need to drop this act of trying to pretend to be black. Your posts are clear evidence that you ain't.

We don't use appeals to emotion like you have when arguing about our history. That is what cacs do.